Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
thx888

One Stop Home Theatre / Music Solution

Hi thx888,

I am getting new HT for my new house mid next year.

Currently I have Onkyo AV TX DS575, Tannoy mercury m1 cherry, mc b/eye, m4 cherry and msub 10.

Time to upgrade all now.

Any HT recommend and trade in for my old system ?

My budget is not excced 3K, music/movie ratio is 50/50 to suit my family.

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi,

i'm interested in onkyo nr708 and the set of boston speaker. any price? thanks

Hi Redevil,

Onkyo 708 --- $1230 , Boston speakers ---- $791. Thank you

hi,

i'm interested in onkyo nr708 and the set of boston speaker. any price? thanks

Hi CV,

Just pm you. if you require any other information pls feel free to drop me a mail n will get back to you asap.Thks

Hi there,

I have Marantz SR870 and DP870 with 5 speakers. I am looking for a replacement for both the Marantz. What are the choices I with the same set of 5 speakers, 2 standing, 1 center, 2 rear.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

AB

Let me have a intro for myself. I'm Scott from The KEC Sound Pte Ltd ,1 Coleman Street #01-25 & #04-36

The Adelphi Singapore 179803. can check out the website at www.hifibargain.com.

Over here we provide site consultation for new and existing home,custom home cinema installation,projector screen installation ,recommendation of system which suits your budget, taste and home , coordinating with your ID,contractor,fine tunning of system,etc . Most important is to allow yourself or your family to enjoy music and movie in the comfort of your home without worrying, as we will provide the services to make this happen.

We are the distirbutorfor SVS ,Atlantic technology,Mission,Wharfedale,Definitive Technology,Velodyne,Castle,Tannoy,MordautShort,Scan

dyna,Onkyo,Yamaha,Marantz,Denon, Espon Projector , Audioquest cables,Chord cables, Solidsteel,Roksan,Creek,DaLite Screen ,Jamo,etc.

For more information , i can be contacted at 97894630 , no obligation .Thank you.

Hi Vicenzo ,

The Yamaha Aventage RX-A1000, A2000 & A3000 is currently not available in the market Once the amp are available will update accordingly.As for Onkyo 707 currently selling at $1120 and 708 at $1120.If you have any enquires , please feel free to drop me a mail or contact me.Thank you.

Hi,

i think they only call it RX-A in the USA. Europe's models are called RX-V 1067,2067,3067.

Do you sell the RX-V 1067 and how much does it cost?

cheers

Hi,

i think they only call it RX-A in the USA. Europe's models are called RX-V 1067,2067,3067.

Do you sell the RX-V 1067 and how much does it cost?

cheers

Nope Macnukem. RX-A is the newer range, my understanding that it's available in US and Australia. Me too, I'm waiting for Rx-A 3000 , would like to try out.

Heya,

Could you give me the prices for:

Onkyo 608

Velodyne CHT-8Q

Deft Tech Procinema 600

Thanks!

onkyo is fine though the agent is rather suspect if you're talking about after sales service.

velodyne is now a goner brand, maybe only their high end models are still competitive

definitive tech is ''definitely'' not what you wanna buy !

Heya,

Could you give me the prices for:

Onkyo 608

Velodyne CHT-8Q

Deft Tech Procinema 600

Thanks!

Just for your info, the Onkyo 608 is end of life and will be replaced with the 609 in a month or so. Quite a few places have no more stock. I went to buy on a couple of weeks ago. I ended up getting a Yamaha 667 which is also very good and at the same level.

RB

Quote request for;

Linn ClassiK UniK speakers (pair)

Linn ClassiK UniK speaker wall brackets

Wharfedale 10.dfs rear speakers (pair)

Thanks

RB

Can I use banana plug for my setup? I check the Internet n I should b able to. Just need to confirm here. My setup with KEC is Wharfedale 10.6 FS, 10CC, 10SR n velodyne 8Q with Onkyo 608. Due to place under renovation they haven't deliver to me yet so physically I cannot check the compatibility.

Edited by martin1023

Quote request for;

Linn ClassiK UniK speakers (pair)

Linn ClassiK UniK speaker wall brackets

Wharfedale 10.dfs rear speakers (pair)

Thanks

RB

oh my god !

people are still falling for Linn Classik ???

i thought everyone would know it's just an over-priced piece of crap by now ! :jawdrop:

oh my god !

people are still falling for Linn Classik ???

i thought everyone would know it's just an over-priced piece of crap by now ! :jawdrop:

Thank you for adding nothing of value to this thread.

To add value you could have suggested an alternative for S$200 which has a slim profile and is available in white.

Admittedly I am stunned that you didn't use you post to spout about the quality of Wharfedale products whilst providing anything to back up your claims like usual.

Standard post from you really.

RB