Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MO2

My New 3 Room Resale -amk

We finally decide to start posting. Took us a long time looking for a ID and we finally decide on one that is highly recommended by our friend. Main point is, his price is so far one of the more reasonable one.

We will be going for our second appointment on 8th October and hopefully the seller keep his word on signing the indemnity for us to start renovation early.

amk4floorplan001.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
We finally decide to start posting. Took us a long time looking for a ID and we finally decide on one that is highly recommended by our friend. Main point is, his price is so far one of the more reasonable one.

We will be going for our second appointment on 8th October and hopefully the seller keep his word on signing the indemnity for us to start renovation early.

amk4floorplan001.jpg

welcome another 3-roomer!!! :D

i would think that while price is an impt consideration, other things would also decide if u choose to sign up with him.... so i would advise to keep your options open and not so fast stick to ur fren's recommendation. ;)

Yea, we went around looking for a few, decide on this ID due to his service and price. Our friend said he is helpful and honest, he still go back to do 'touch- up' for her even whe he renovatin was done few years back. We got a bad experience with our old ID/ contractor when we did our current house so now we are more careful.

Alot of hacking will be done and new walls to be up again, the previous owner hacked off the storeroom and i am doing it back. And since we didn't like the idea of door facing door, we have to seal up the master bedroom door and hack another opening.

I will post the picture of the current look sometime next week.

Basically, we will be doing major renovation. windows will be changing too, we prefer WPC.

Welcome to AMK!

If u are worried, get the seller to sign the form earlier. At least if they last min reject, u still can have time to persuade them. Mine also sign for me but the husband was a little hesitant, luckily his wife was more open-minded and told him to sign. I did it at the last minute so was worried at that point of time.

Welcome to AMK!

If u are worried, get the seller to sign the form earlier. At least if they last min reject, u still can have time to persuade them. Mine also sign for me but the husband was a little hesitant, luckily his wife was more open-minded and told him to sign. I did it at the last minute so was worried at that point of time.

The seller MIA..zzzz (i wanna cry) supposed to sign for me but the agent say he dun reply sms and didnt answer the phone. I cannot even do anything till he sign. I mean if he wanna change his mind about letting us renovate early, shouldn't he at least let us know?

Welcome to RT MO2,

Hang-in there, 2nd appointment isn'tn too far away as well..

once you've gotten letter of resale flat, you can ask your contractor to apply for permit liaoz.

All the best.

The seller MIA..zzzz (i wanna cry) supposed to sign for me but the agent say he dun reply sms and didnt answer the phone. I cannot even do anything till he sign. I mean if he wanna change his mind about letting us renovate early, shouldn't he at least let us know?
Edited by dexufto

My seller finally signed the Idemnity form, tentatively will start work on 27th September.

This is my layout plan.

layout001y.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I must say I am grateful to my ID for being so accomodating with all changes of plan and design and date to start work too. :P

I actually wanted to post my quotation up but i am not sure if it is a good idea and may not be a nice thing to do.... fine, drop the idea.

If anyone need to do a comparison, please drop me a mail." :P