Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yeo99

Kdk Fans

Hi ppl,

I recently bought a KDK V60WK (Sensa 5) from Malaysia but realised my ceiling is too low to attach this fan and so have to let go. Willing to let it go for SGD240. Pick up from my place. First come first serve. Anyone interested, pls pm me or sms me @ 9692-9497.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got my V60WK from Tommy 90299415 recently, at a very good price. His technician uncle also very professional and reasonablly priced.

QUOTE (yeo99 @ Sep 13 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi

I am looking for where and the price to buy a celing fan model no. V60WK from KDK. If you have buy one, please indicate where you buy from and the price you have paid.

Thanks in advance

v60wknew.jpg

I got my V60WK from Tommy 90299415 recently, at a very good price. His technician uncle also very professional and reasonablly priced.

Hey can you email me the details ? cant seem to get thru the guy.. suhailanur84@gmail.com

Contact Erik 97977292. He installed my KDK fan today. Very efficient and expert installer. Most of all, honest and straightforward. Arrived on time, finished his job with no fuss.

Explained in detail how to care for my fan and was very honest about the quality of fans today.

I saw some other compliments here

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/54773-need-help-for-kdk-ceiling-fan/