Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doveyc

Home Sweet Home In Punggol

Hi all,

Just collected keys to our new place at Punggol on Tue, sourcing for contractors/ID for the moment... Spoke to 1 guy from PLUS interior, he gave nice ideas but we're also exploring the options of engaging contractors as we have a rough idea of what we want... Hope to confirm the ID/contractor within the next 2 weeks and start work in early Oct!! :)

Here's our floorplan...

myflat01.th.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

Just collected keys to our new place at Punggol on Tue, sourcing for contractors/ID for the moment... Spoke to 1 guy from PLUS interior, he gave nice ideas but we're also exploring the options of engaging contractors as we have a rough idea of what we want... Hope to confirm the ID/contractor within the next 2 weeks and start work in early Oct!! :)

Here's our floorplan...

myflat01.th.jpg

Hi dove! You from 601C also? Need quite a lot of time for hdb rectification and to submit and approve Reno permit if you intend to do hacking wor.. I hope to start Reno this month! :)

Have you shortlisted your IDs already?

Hi dove! You from 601C also? Need quite a lot of time for hdb rectification and to submit and approve Reno permit if you intend to do hacking wor.. I hope to start Reno this month! :)

Have you shortlisted your IDs already?

hi kerio, yes... i'm from 601c! u too? we met quite a few IDs and contractors, has eventually decided on a contractor cos most of the IDs did not provide impressive designs, mostly v standard ones... only 1 provided good design... unfortunately he is very slow in response; before he got our deal already like that, can he really handle our project?

when r u starting your reno?

Welcome to RT doveyc! i am from 602A and i have exactly the same floorplan as u! :)

Kerio had start e reno and he has a T blog here as well, can try searching for it.. when u starting your reno?

hi, doveyc and blurRhino,

i'm from PV - 601A ... and also same floorplan as both of u

saw kerio's blog, too :D

eagerly waiting to get keys ... should be in early dec ... hopefully

also hoping to start reno asap and complete b4 CNY