Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Kerio

Sofa-beds?

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know any reliable shops to get good sofa beds that allow for 2 (moderately large) persons to sleep comfortably on?

Thanks in advance!:)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know any reliable shops to get good sofa beds that allow for 2 (moderately large) persons to sleep comfortably on?

Bought one from Ikea 9 years ago, cost 700plus and still using it and still in good condition.

Bought one from Ikea 9 years ago, cost 700plus and still using it and still in good condition.

Thanks! Wife and I just came back from ikea; saw a few really good ones but still looking for alternatives for comparison if possible. The new manstad one (L-shaped) that we really like is temporarily out of stock too.

Thanks! Wife and I just came back from ikea; saw a few really good ones but still looking for alternatives for comparison if possible. The new manstad one (L-shaped) that we really like is temporarily out of stock too.

Hey, we are also looking @ Ikea. Keen in the Beddinge LOVAS three-seat sofa-bed ($345). Anyone with feedback/review on this?

Coincidentally, I'm eyeing on the manstad as well; there's 2 colours to choose from.. what is your choice that is out of stock?

May I recommend Dozz bedding @toa payoh. They have a range of sofa beds as well.

Good luck.

I have reservation on cheap furniture from Ikea, they don't last. Last time when I tried to get rid of some old furniture, Salvation Army told me that if it is Ikea furniture, they would not take due to bad quality. Though I tend to disagree to a certain extent, those that cost more are quite okay. But their cheap range really cannot make it. But if you know that you would not use it for long, then it's okay.

Coincidentally, I'm eyeing on the manstad as well; there's 2 colours to choose from.. what is your choice that is out of stock?

May I recommend Dozz bedding @toa payoh. They have a range of sofa beds as well.

Good luck.

Mine is the biege one :) We may need to order/buy now and have it delivered at a later date I guess..

Do you have the full address for Dozz bedding? :)

I have reservation on cheap furniture from Ikea, they don't last. Last time when I tried to get rid of some old furniture, Salvation Army told me that if it is Ikea furniture, they would not take due to bad quality. Though I tend to disagree to a certain extent, those that cost more are quite okay. But their cheap range really cannot make it. But if you know that you would not use it for long, then it's okay.

Ya, I agree that some cheaper furnishings from Ikea don't last very long.. especially the cupboards! Almost all the cupboards I bought from ikea were decimated within 2 years. Think their beds should be alright though - the manstad one, for instance, costs $1,199, which is the normal market price for good quality sofa beds. I think I'm going to check out OM also.. though wifey says sure over budget one.

Just goggled and found it.

Storhub Self Storage (Toa Payoh) 615 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, (S)319516

Do you have the full address for Dozz bedding? :)

Just goggled and found it.

Storhub Self Storage (Toa Payoh) 615 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, (S)319516

Thanks! Haha, wonders of the internet - I didn't even think I'd be able to find it online heh heh.

Hi, I went to Ikea, but they dont have sofa bed in leather. Nova has a sofa bed for leather, very nice but it doesnt fit for sleeping for 2, and no handles

http://www.boconcept.sg/Sofa_beds.aspx?ID=109608

This website has some sofabed, but it's seems a bit expensive

Anyone knows where else can I get a 2 seater leather sofa bed which can accomodate sleeping for 2 (or any other material except cloth becos I have dogs that shed), or better, customised sofa bed? Any idea Dozz bedding had it?

Hi everyone!

Check out lifestory at great world city... I jus saw this poster at B3 carpark this morning that they are having a danish sofabed at half price, on 4th oct....

Hi, I went to Ikea, but they dont have sofa bed in leather. Nova has a sofa bed for leather, very nice but it doesnt fit for sleeping for 2, and no handles

http://www.boconcept.sg/Sofa_beds.aspx?ID=109608

This website has some sofabed, but it's seems a bit expensive

Anyone knows where else can I get a 2 seater leather sofa bed which can accomodate sleeping for 2 (or any other material except cloth becos I have dogs that shed), or better, customised sofa bed? Any idea Dozz bedding had it?

w w w. s t u d i o 1 9 6 1. c o m. s g has got leather sofa beds listed in their selections. Dun think that the size can accommodate 2 persons to sleep though, but better to verify with them directly.

I just bought my sofabed at Brighton, $499 only. Been searching for a shop that can customise the sofa bed to leather/PVC material for me, finally found one, they can also customise the firmness. Too bad the mechanisam cant be customise.