Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lyn mei mei

house Revamp From A Simple House To A Modern Home Sweet Home

Have been dreaming of moving back to our own house for years. Well now it's not a dream anymore. We have been looking

for id since sept 09 and at last on April 10 we finally set our mind on Cj Ambience. The director of this company Adrain Chia

a friendly easy going guy gives us a lot of ideas of what our dream home will be like. After two times of amendment we

finally agree and starts renovating on 220910..... Thumbs up on the first day of their work... Almost 3/4 of hacking was done

within 5hrs. :rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just to share some of our experience with cj ambience. We hv been looking for id for mths untill friends recommend adrain chia the director of cj ambience

to us. A nice n good looking guy who gives us alot of ideas on our dream home. After two session of discussion we agree with his design s i can say from

he himself look bring out the design of my dream home -- stylish nice n modern... We set a date 220910 will b our first day of Reno... Thumbs up Adrain n

his worker. 3/4 of the hacking was almost done within 5hrs. Second day of hacking. Hubby was too busy so will skip a day to c if

everything goes well in the house as I mention thumbs up for their service

and speed on the first day Cj Ambience had assured us tat everything will definitely turn out perfectly all right. Friends had went up to have a quick look at

their work in the noon time Almost all hacking was done. Thumbs up again Mr chia.

Edited by Lyn mei mei

Today the second day of hacking. Hubby was too busy so will skip a day to c if everything goes well in the house as I mention thumbs up for their service

and speed on the first day Cj Ambience had assured us tat everything will definitely turn out perfectly all right. Friends had went up to have a quick look at

their work in the noon time Almost all hacking was done. Thumbs up again Mr chia.

Testing upload image for first time

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a471/L...pg?t=1285248462

haha that remind me of my renovation times where all are in a mess. but it is really an enjoyable time of our life, finally get our first home.

Enjoy the process too.

Third day of renovation. According to adrain all hacking will be done finish by today 240910 and tiles will b up by nxt wk. Yipee look like job are doing quite fast by them so by nxt wk I b able to c how beautiful my flooring is..... Well for this time I spend a lot of time on choosing for my house than my first Reno which is done in year 2002 so really counting down the days for adrain to call n say Your House Is Ready..........

Edited by Lyn mei mei

Hello guys... just like to share with u guys my renovation experience.... My precious 5rm flat had just finish renovating my hse by cj ambience . Overalll the ID had meet up to our standard n our theme modern and contemporary.....

Work started in late sept and ended in early dec.... although many asking HOW COME SO LONG??? but its worth it ok.... We hv everything done smoothly.....

lets get started with the living room.... Welll colour tat we choose for the whole house was black red and white.We hv a very nice tv console the carpentry had design a capsule shape tv console. follow by the dinning areas my hubby believe in fengshui he requested a mirror deco on the wall to double up the food tats on the dinning table.... Its only the mirror tat brings up the elgant look arnd the dinning area.....

Talk abt bedrooom we have love nest which is our master bedrm. our headboard of the bed specially done by thew carpentry looks elegant to us . A divider near to the bed so tat its blocking the view of the toilet.... A walk in wardrobe was done wif black doors and walnut colours shelving.... with a feature wall n a capsules shape console all attach on the walll the rm looks clean n neat.

bedroom 2[baby room] :welll this room really attracts all kids in it was done with a mickey mouse ceiling plus mickey mouse wall paper[wallpaper nt done by id]

bedroom3 study room: this room looks plain to us s we didnt done much on it just a simple id deisgn ceiling n diff colour paint on the walll.....

kitchen: The place where i love the most we choosen black n red for the cabinet. As we need plenty of cupboard to put all our things the id then design two rolls of cupboards each at one side. I was quite impress with the carpenter ah teck work....He design large compartment cabinet for us without wasting any space.....

s

both toilets done in two diff colour one iwith black n white and the other with red and white..... Its done with modern style too.

Overall i can say althiugh it takes almost three months to complete the whole hse due to holiday peak periods and ammendment i can still say they done a good job......

photos of my renovated house will be updated soon .... stay tune....