Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JeanL

Thomson Top Load Washer Dryer

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I had to settle with a 450mm width washing machine and this was the next best option that is available.

Most 450mm washing machine only caters to 5-6kg load.

Other than that MIL highlyly recommends thomson and her previous item lasted fer for more than 10years.

I've bought it and waiting for delivery.

I had to settle with a 450mm width washing machine and this was the next best option that is available.

Most 450mm washing machine only caters to 5-6kg load.

Other than that MIL highlyly recommends thomson and her previous item lasted fer for more than 10years.

I've bought it and waiting for delivery.

I use Thomson Washers, recently just bought the 3rd one as every five years or so need to replace due to bearing noise but when new is really silent. Will still purchase Thomson again even though last only 5~6 each one for me so far because the washing and drying is really perfect and not matched by any japanese machines which my family used in the past.

I was told by one of the shops that Samsung WD8804 washer and dryer no good..as customers complain that clothes not dry enough…so she recommended me a Thomson dryer washer..but hahah I google and cant seem to find anything :dunno::dunno: ..not even model number….can the kind souls here advice me so that I can get some details or feedback on it? :yamseng:

oh yeah she did quote me for $1430....told me its 8kg wsh/5kg dryer...coz i was looking for 8kg..type

Edited by sng28