Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Colin2011

Renov Existing 5 Room... Any Good Renov Id To Recommend :p

i'm quite satisfied with the workmanship and service quality rendered by my ID.

if you like u can pm me for contacts.

u can take a look at my tblog to see the design by my ID

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi chelle, so which ID did you take? how's the price compared to contractors?

Weenson, i went with the ID from DuoBlast Studio. Dun think i can post his contacts here, so PM me if you need it.

Their price is quite good compared to alot of other quotes we got. Not the cheapest but among the lowest 3 we got. like i mentioned before, my husband and i are very concerned about the person we are going to work with because we feel everything must start off on a happy and good note. Our ID is a "happy" friendly person, and will put himself in our shoes when it comes to the design and costing. I think because they're a small company, the service is more personal than the other companies.

We didn't go with the cheapest 2 because:

Cheapest: The ID/salesman could not contribute ideas when we asked for it. And he like abit bochap, always look sleepy and irritated.. i told my husband if i have to work with him for 1-2mths i might become like him!

2nd Cheapest: The ID didn't give us good vibes. like got different agenda. Unlike the bochap one mentioned above, this guy very enthusiastic during our meetings. But everytime we call him, he says he'll call us back, but never once did. my husband had to call and call and call to find him. not good.

I'll be getting my 3D drawings soon! Might just post them here!