Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
digggy

Hong Liang or Audiohouse

I went to HL a few months ago to look for a Plasma. HL only had mostly LCDTVs on display so I had a friendly discussion with the boss about the pros and cons of Plasma Vs LCD.

I have done plenty of research about LCD & Plasma, so when I came out with too many cons about LCD - the boss got quite upset and starting running me down and my support for PLASMA.

I decided to give him face and let him lecture me for 15 mins before I just walked out - writing off HL forever.

I have seen uneducated salespeople at places like Best Denki - but they will never show you color even if you give them a hard time - this HL guy is a bona fide gangster. :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i went to HL after seeing so many gd reviews. but their price is not the best. i went to Mega Katong and United Sq, DAV Electronics, Best, Gain City and HL.. eventually, chose Mega KT as overall price is good. Basically you should source for cheapest price and ask them to beat it. Mega KT match some and beat some, so they are best for me. Guy who served me is Tom.

i bought my mitsubishi fridge and toshiba washing machine from Hong liang as well. their price is quite good as compared to those big electrical mall

Hi,

I think if you want advice you should go to HN, Best Courts etc. Hong Liang are those that you need not the service and the best price.

Anyway, I went to HL, they DID provide me with some good advice and service too. I was served by a rather plumb and short guy.

Cheers.

Alexandra shops are not the cheapest anymore...furthermore, they are not very service oriented.

They can tell me this is the cheapest price and no discount as they have too to many order to fulfill.

Can get the same item/model at $20-30 cheaper along Upper Thomson shop even without bargaining.

Alexandra shops are not the cheapest anymore...furthermore, they are not very service oriented.

They can tell me this is the cheapest price and no discount as they have too to many order to fulfill.

Can get the same item/model at $20-30 cheaper along Upper Thomson shop even without bargaining.

i think so but the difference is really minimum. recently we got our toshiba aw950s washer for $560 and fridge grm66sda $1040 from gain city for toshiba promotion and it comes iwth $100 voucher can be use in cold storage, 7-11, giant. Then we go hong liang and find that the washer cost $580 and the fridge cost $1050. So around $30 more in Hong liang. :D

Able to produce the address for our benefits :D

Hi, is it possible for you to PM me the address of the shop in upper thomson. Thanks!

there's no 1 shop that can give good price for every item..so you just have to call to check market price, then bargain with the store..