Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
demonlicious

Recommendation For Inverter Aircon Units

My Toshiba aircon had recently broke down on a couple of occasions and I guess its time for a change.

I've ran a check with my group of friends and they recommended either Daikin and Mitsubishi inverter aircon unit.

Can anyone advice which is the better choice?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
My Toshiba aircon had recently broke down on a couple of occasions and I guess its time for a change.

I've ran a check with my group of friends and they recommended either Daikin and Mitsubishi inverter aircon unit.

i am using Fujistsu...for my 3 rooms

quite quiet + its 4 x TICKs

can try

I am using Mits electric starmex inverter, sys-3 since two yrs ago, without any servicing....still quiet and cold.... of course need to occasionally clean the air filter la...

but I'm also looking for another alternative for my mum's flat.... looking at panasonic since now got promo.... sys-3 $2799 with $300 NTUC voucher...yup, inverter

Edited by user123

i am using Fujistsu...for my 3 rooms

quite quiet + its 4 x TICKs

can try

How's the pricing like?

I've heard from a few colleagues that Fujitsu is pretty good too and the design is nice.

Btw, what makes you select Fujitsu in the beginning?

In terms of design, I felt that Mitsubishi is kind of bulky. But yet lots of friends gave it two thumbs up.

???

I am using Mits electric starmex inverter, sys-3 since two yrs ago, without any servicing....still quiet and cold.... of course need to occasionally clean the air filter la...

but I'm also looking for another alternative for my mum's flat.... looking at panasonic since now got promo.... sys-3 $2799 with $300 NTUC voucher...yup, inverter

Oh ya... talking about the various combination of system 2,3,4... Do you think its better to go for a system 1 for Master Bedroom while the rest shared system 2?

Cos it one broke down, i can still rely on the other.

If not, don't think I can sleep through the night when weather is hot.

I will need 3 unit basically... Master, Guest and Living/Dining.

Mitsibishi electric or heavy industry?

I would go for Daikin for it's COP values.

Mitsibishi electric or heavy industry?

I would go for Daikin for it's COP values.

Hi bro....my ang mo not so good. Can i know higher COP value better or lower better?

pls advice. thanks.

Hi bro....my ang mo not so good. Can i know higher COP value better or lower better?

pls advice. thanks.

Look for A/C with Higher COP values.

Take a look at the discussion thread, least you will understand what you are buying.

A/C is an investment and contributes to the bulk of your monthly bill,

so don't just purchase this/ that unit on the 'cheap' superficial value.

Cheers

Edited by dexufto

I just got the Panasonic sys-3 inverter unit. Cold, cool , quiet. :)

It has some nice extra features also. Example increase the blow when it detect a lot of movement in the room, and just went on a very silent cruise control when there is no/little movement.

Thanks all... I've purchased a sys-2 ME and sys-1 ME inverter units. So far so good.... Nice and quite. But meanwhile, can anyone recommend me a reliable and good aircon servicing comany? Tks all again.