Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
steelze

Sims Drive 5i

hi steelze, thanks ...

i need to clarify somemore queries :

1) your quotation missing Item G and J, and under LIVING ROOM, missing item 4 and 5, can i know what are they ?

2) u lay data point, scv pt in your room, may i know did u drill hole thru wall ?

3) after laying new SCV pt, do we need to call SCV to test ?

4) can PM me how much u do for the MBR shower rack ?

xiexie

hi, sorry for the late response.

1) item G is door frames which were FOC. item J are windows work, which i eventually didnt take up from my ID. i self-sourced Alex instead.

2) i re-looked at my quote, i didnt see any item 4 and 5.

3) no need to pay $$$ ask them test. you can put up your TV to test urself. if not working, tell your electrian to fix it immediatley.

4) that shower rack at MBR was $400.

happy CNY

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all, I realised i have not really given my ID a good write-up for his good work on my reno few months back.

Here it goes:

Our 8 weeks of renovation work has finally completed.. Although the journey was a bumpy one as we have expected, we are definitely delighted with the overall work which is completed on time with reasonable standard. We can't let another day go by without thanking you sincerely for your prompt and attentive service, especially during the post renovation rectification work which we have encountered now and then.

You have always been upfront, honest and open in your advice and quotation to us, which is the key consideration to us as we chose to work with you after our first meeting. Service like yours is rare in this business these days, and we do not want our appreciation to go unstated. Therefore, thank you so much for going to such great lengths to make sure that our renovation was valued for our needs and thoughtful to our budget.

You can be certain that I will continue to patronize Summit Design Studio for all future home renovation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Although we have moved in for over 8 months now, I am really glad that Eric has been very responsive to my watapps messages when i need his help at those minor post reno thnigs (i.e. wall paint touch up, door frame paint touch up, plumbing work and etc). i realised the biggest value that he has to his customer is his fantastic "after-sales" service, which many of us will realise the significance when we actually move into our new place.

2 thumbs up for Eric! :thumbs up:

Hi, can you PM me Eric's contact? Thanks!

Hi steelze, can share your kitchen cabinet laminiate details like manufacturer and code, I like the color tone very much.

Master bedroomwife's stuffs are scattered around. i got no permission to take for now. dunno.gif *reserved for future upload*Baby's roomBaby sleeping soundly. Don't wanna on the light and wake him up.*reserved for future upload*Common bedroom 3 (spare room)CommonBedroom3.jpgMaster bathroom #1MasterBathroom01.jpgMaster bathroom #2MasterBathroom02.jpgtt's all for now. sorry for the ugly barang barang lying around the whole house. no choice, family with kid will understand me. haha.

Hey steelze, how many inches is your ceiling fan in your living room? Did it cause flickering shadows when u turn it on with your Cove lights? Thanks so much!!

Master bedroom

wife's stuffs are scattered around. i got no permission to take for now. dunno.gif

*reserved for future upload*

Baby's room

Baby sleeping soundly. Don't wanna on the light and wake him up.

*reserved for future upload*

Common bedroom 3 (spare room)

CommonBedroom3.jpg

Master bathroom #1

MasterBathroom01.jpg

Master bathroom #2

MasterBathroom02.jpg

tt's all for now. sorry for the ugly barang barang lying around the whole house. no choice, family with kid will understand me. haha.

Love how you did the toilets!

We converted our toilets in the opposite direction... We removed the glass shower screen to increase the toilet space.

See our toilet blog here