Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poolgirl

Handyman Recommendation

does anyone know a good handyman who can install basic shelves, hang up paintings, install blinds and do other odd jobs around the house? what are the charges like and do they work by the hour or by the task?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
does anyone know a good handyman who can install basic shelves, hang up paintings, install blinds and do other odd jobs around the house? what are the charges like and do they work by the hour or by the task?

You can try to call Allan Teh, he helped me to install my TV, and did a very good job ( $40 for a 42 inch TV ). His contact is 82546651, call him and ask for the exact charges to your job. :thumbs up:

I just did a small patch here and there, paints one or two side of my bedrooms, hack a wall cabinet and install a dressing table with Bernardo from Kairos Consulting Pte Ltd.

His work is pretty neat and clean, and the price is reasonable.

For anyone who need handyman or contractor for small renovation, I can PM you his contact. He also do big renovation.

Cheers,

I know 1 uncle can do handyman task. Ard $100 whole day. Painting labor fee from $500 onward. He can repair lighting, toilet, painting.