Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

haha, i dun dare to try Lai Wah leh, dunno nice anot, look super old school leh! I did try the chai peng at the kopitiam... so so lor... happygolucky u move in liao do you feel disturbed by the reno noise daily? I'm afraid when I move in will still have a lot of reno going on...

hey reglxt, wanna ask u ah, what do you do with your leftover toilet fittings after changing to the new ones? throw? like so sayang hor? haha... i wish i know ppl who are doing reno who would want our fittings.

The noise is bad only on weekends coz weekdays u'd be out for work in the day and when u r back it's over. So not a big deal. It's the dust that gets to me. The floor gets dusty pretty soon after cleaning (3-4days later). But i think 39A is worse coz they are building the Child care centre over that side.

My fittings i "advertised" online to give away for free and there's this person who contacted me, maybe u can try. 94892264 (Mc.Gard.sg). He contacted me too late (after i threw away).

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Thanks Yeo

The bowl i got it from Poh Joo ard 70 bucks w/o fittings. Fittings is another +/- 20 bucks

as for the vanity + glass + mirror, had PM you the pricing :)

This is v. nice.. may I know where did you get it? How much is the cabinet?

hahah, thanks for the comforting words. =) Dun worry, I'm just as happy with mu unit too - afterall, it's a gd location plus a nice R & R river walkway. i tried a few times, dun think its that fantastic. Boon Tong Kee is much better!

heyhey

start your renoblog and share with us pics leh

by the way there is one prawn noodle near former jackson's kpt is not bad.. also there is one bah kut teh near towner also not bad

the food at kallang bahru market and boon keng market also not bad...

gee now i recalled we are surrounded by 2 wet markets :)

heyhey

start your renoblog and share with us pics leh

by the way there is one prawn noodle near former jackson's kpt is not bad.. also there is one bah kut teh near towner also not bad

the food at kallang bahru market and boon keng market also not bad...

gee now i recalled we are surrounded by 2 wet markets :)

Oh yah, I heard abt the prawn noodles but have yet to try. The BKT is indeed not bad. The zi char opp (next to the foot massage place) is also pretty yummy.

Wah, i wanted to do my own renoblog initially but reno was so hectic that i gave up. Haha, now after staying for 2 months le, I have no motivation to do liao. wahahah. So i salute you allo still hvae time and disclipline to post!

Oh yah, I heard abt the prawn noodles but have yet to try. The BKT is indeed not bad. The zi char opp (next to the foot massage place) is also pretty yummy.

Wah, i wanted to do my own renoblog initially but reno was so hectic that i gave up. Haha, now after staying for 2 months le, I have no motivation to do liao. wahahah. So i salute you allo still hvae time and disclipline to post!

haaa.. there is this stall @ kallang bahru hawker centre.. they sell freshly baked buns (only one in the hawker centre so not hard to find).. you should try the luncheon meat bun

very nice.. IMO :P

dont need to salute me.. cos my reno started since OCT.. until now still haven finish.. also nothing much to do in office.. market very slow cos yr end oredi.. low/no sales so act busy s*rf n*t lor .. heheheh :P

Updates as of 16th Dec - nothing much

White backsplash is up

IMG_2151.jpg

lighting point

IMG_2158.jpg

hall with flooring done

led + cove lighting

IMG_2120.jpg

led lighting only

IMG_2121.jpg

Walkway

IMG_2150.jpg

Kiddo's room (painting not very well done, i will touch up myself and decorate with wall decal)

IMG_2143.jpg

Common room 2

IMG_2142.jpg

nice! :D

you painted the kids room yourself?

did u add false ceiling for the corridor too? i cut costs, so I don't have false ceiling in the house... hope i can still make it look as nice! what aircon did u get? i'm only going to get the aircon this weekend. i'm so scared of the pipes man... btw what did you do to the aircon pipe that leads to the master toilet? did you try to conceal it or just leave it as it is?

nice! :D

you painted the kids room yourself?

did u add false ceiling for the corridor too? i cut costs, so I don't have false ceiling in the house... hope i can still make it look as nice! what aircon did u get? i'm only going to get the aircon this weekend. i'm so scared of the pipes man... btw what did you do to the aircon pipe that leads to the master toilet? did you try to conceal it or just leave it as it is?

thanks dear, i will be at my place tmr for 3M guys to come down stick the window film

if you want, can see all the box up and ac piping.

becareful of the ac because the window at our place is really too small.. only selected ac like panasonic then can go thru. for me, i removed the original window put in the ac then replace with another window but must apply permit (the process really is real pain in the a**)

thanks dear, i will be at my place tmr for 3M guys to come down stick the window film

if you want, can see all the box up and ac piping.

becareful of the ac because the window at our place is really too small.. only selected ac like panasonic then can go thru. for me, i removed the original window put in the ac then replace with another window but must apply permit (the process really is real pain in the a**)

Ya really dun get it why hdb go n put this kind of small window for ac. Even human also hard to squeeze thru lor! Im not going to apply permit again, the hassle n waiting is torture. Totally agree with u!

Tmr wat time u be at the house? I see if i can make it down! I got a wedding but maybe timing can squeeze cos im nearby. Thanks for the invite!

Ya really dun get it why hdb go n put this kind of small window for ac. Even human also hard to squeeze thru lor! Im not going to apply permit again, the hassle n waiting is torture. Totally agree with u!

Tmr wat time u be at the house? I see if i can make it down! I got a wedding but maybe timing can squeeze cos im nearby. Thanks for the invite!

i will be at my place @ 12 -130 ish

will be with my dotter

pm u my contact liao .. no worries we are neighbors mah :)