Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

no leh... everytime i go and check on progress i will check if there's reno notice on my neighbour's house or if the spam mail has been cleared but nothing as yet. have you met your neighbours? the thing is eventhough i am corner unit the next door's unit's door is still next to mine, so better to have good relations. haha. or at least no relations is better than bad relations!

when is ur reno supposed to finish? i hope mine can finish in mid-jan!

shall go start my blog now.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
no leh... everytime i go and check on progress i will check if there's reno notice on my neighbour's house or if the spam mail has been cleared but nothing as yet. have you met your neighbours? the thing is eventhough i am corner unit the next door's unit's door is still next to mine, so better to have good relations. haha. or at least no relations is better than bad relations!

when is ur reno supposed to finish? i hope mine can finish in mid-jan!

shall go start my blog now.

are you SERS from Sims drive or you got it from balance flat sales?

hmm maybe your neighbor still sourcing for contractor ? heng my neighbour old couple in their mid 50s.. looks rather chin cai

i hope to finish my reno before cny.. :D

yesh.. please post more pics in your blog :D

mine is leftover balance flats, that's y no high floor for facing river... my queue number was 200+! and the dropout rate is so low... sad... haha... i hope i get chin chye neighbours who keep to themselves too. lol...

mine is leftover balance flats, that's y no high floor for facing river... my queue number was 200+! and the dropout rate is so low... sad... haha... i hope i get chin chye neighbours who keep to themselves too. lol...

me too i got it from the balloting..

considered very lucky to get an unit

many other people waited really long even received invitation letters to select an unit .. in the end, exceeded ethnic quota

yay to us! haha... u know those ppl from sers got their flat at almost half price of ours? saw it in the papers. so shiok! our flats are really pricey. haha. buay tahan. ur view is really good! I was contemplating a high floor too, but got persuaded by my hubby. i also want to completely move in by CNY. we can bai nian at each other's house. lol.

yay to us! haha... u know those ppl from sers got their flat at almost half price of ours? saw it in the papers. so shiok! our flats are really pricey. haha. buay tahan. ur view is really good! I was contemplating a high floor too, but got persuaded by my hubby. i also want to completely move in by CNY. we can bai nian at each other's house. lol.

hahaha you are very cute thanks

ya lor, the SERs got their flats half price , worse they got flooring done in hall and bedrooms , think its laminate :(

gahmen said our price is discounted affordable pricing if we want to compare to resale rates at that area :P

fortunately my unit is not facing anyone.. can walk ard the house anyway i want *cough cough*

ya i also hope can finish by cny .. then we can visit each other :P

ooo reglxt, is your unit facing the side of 38C? I'm at 38C and i find your false ceiling extremely familiar! hahah

I'm one of those that move in very early and keep looking over for new neighbours. =P

ooo reglxt, is your unit facing the side of 38C? I'm at 38C and i find your false ceiling extremely familiar! hahah

I'm one of those that move in very early and keep looking over for new neighbours. =P

hehehe

my unit is not facing 38C.. my unit is facing outwards (the old block and school direction)

hehehe

my unit is not facing 38C.. my unit is facing outwards (the old block and school direction)

Ohhh that's very good unit then! my Q nos is just before 300, sigh, so no luck. =)

Ohhh that's very good unit then! my Q nos is just before 300, sigh, so no luck. =)

thanks happygolucky :)

38C also nice mah.. river facing..

I wanted the river facing units but all wiped out before my selection day... anyway i realized higher floor also cannot really see the river that well.. low floors are better

thanks happygolucky :)

38C also nice mah.. river facing..

I wanted the river facing units but all wiped out before my selection day... anyway i realized higher floor also cannot really see the river that well.. low floors are better

ehhh *heart broken* No leh, i'm not river facing lah, im facing your neighbours @ Blk 38D and the school. Just that i'm higher than block 44 so at least abit more airy. =) Looking forward to more of your pictures! I din overlay all that bathroom and kitchen, so your unit is eye candy for me! =) :sport-smiley-004:

ehhh *heart broken* No leh, i'm not river facing lah, im facing your neighbours @ Blk 38D and the school. Just that i'm higher than block 44 so at least abit more airy. =) Looking forward to more of your pictures! I din overlay all that bathroom and kitchen, so your unit is eye candy for me! =) :sport-smiley-004:

okok i see i see i know where oredi..your house and my house facing the same direction NNW right?

your unit also not bad ma..come down then can go to the exercise corner

by the way, have you tried the Lai Wah food?

Edited by reglxt

haha, i dun dare to try Lai Wah leh, dunno nice anot, look super old school leh! I did try the chai peng at the kopitiam... so so lor... happygolucky u move in liao do you feel disturbed by the reno noise daily? I'm afraid when I move in will still have a lot of reno going on...

hey reglxt, wanna ask u ah, what do you do with your leftover toilet fittings after changing to the new ones? throw? like so sayang hor? haha... i wish i know ppl who are doing reno who would want our fittings.

okok i see i see i know where oredi..your house and my house facing the same direction NNW right?

your unit also not bad ma..come down then can go to the exercise corner

by the way, have you tried the Lai Wah food?

hahah, thanks for the comforting words. =) Dun worry, I'm just as happy with mu unit too - afterall, it's a gd location plus a nice R & R river walkway. i tried a few times, dun think its that fantastic. Boon Tong Kee is much better!

haha, i dun dare to try Lai Wah leh, dunno nice anot, look super old school leh! I did try the chai peng at the kopitiam... so so lor... happygolucky u move in liao do you feel disturbed by the reno noise daily? I'm afraid when I move in will still have a lot of reno going on...

hey reglxt, wanna ask u ah, what do you do with your leftover toilet fittings after changing to the new ones? throw? like so sayang hor? haha... i wish i know ppl who are doing reno who would want our fittings.

the lai wah food is not bad (better than zhee char).. last time many old folks host their wedding there..

happening place in our parents era.

ehh I will keep the toilet fittings for my parents. they said its good stuff, dont throw away