Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi guys need your opinion.. what do you think is nice for bay window windows? full length day n night curtains or just long enough to cover the windows ?

Hey thanks for the pics on the water heater reg! very helpful man! im just glad i decided against citygas... cannot imagine the pipes all over the place man. me and my hubby were discussing and decided wats the point of spending tens of thousands renovating just to spoil it with something like pipes right... lol...

love the black doors btw... i'm painting mine all white... black and white are the best... :)

Hi guys need your opinion.. what do you think is nice for bay window windows? full length day n night curtains or just long enough to cover the windows ?

i think blinds are good :)

if curtains then definitely cannot be full length, it won't fall right...

Your bedframe looks gd. Where did you get it from?

IKEA?

hey csing

yes you are right got the frame from ikea

think its malm series

they have brown black, white and birch color

less than $500

Hey thanks for the pics on the water heater reg! very helpful man! im just glad i decided against citygas... cannot imagine the pipes all over the place man. me and my hubby were discussing and decided wats the point of spending tens of thousands renovating just to spoil it with something like pipes right... lol...

love the black doors btw... i'm painting mine all white... black and white are the best... :)

hi hermione

no prob on the pics :)

i dont like expose piping too

hows your reno progress? i am back like almost every weekend waiting for delivery.. tired

Edited by reglxt

Hi Reglxt,

Undertsnad that you rhave installed the F100 gateman product from Interlock. I am also considering betwen a Yale YDM 4109 and a F100 model. My current door lock set is of a euro lock (longer) , but the F100 is only of korean lock (shorter) thus, should I install the F100 model, I will have a 'chip-off' a wood design on the door lockset.

I would be helpful if you can take a photograph of the side lockset and let me know how patch up the missing section of the wood for you.

Thanks thanks. Appreciated. Doobee

Hi Reglxt,

Undertsnad that you rhave installed the F100 gateman product from Interlock. I am also considering betwen a Yale YDM 4109 and a F100 model. My current door lock set is of a euro lock (longer) , but the F100 is only of korean lock (shorter) thus, should I install the F100 model, I will have a 'chip-off' a wood design on the door lockset.

I would be helpful if you can take a photograph of the side lockset and let me know how patch up the missing section of the wood for you.

Thanks thanks. Appreciated. Doobee

Hi Lala

Will you be getting F100 locally or buying from somewhere else? Cos i bought mine from overseas.. no doubt its cheap but to be honest.. i dont know who i can look for if the lock breaks down cos its keyless.. LOL (i bought the lockset before joining renotalk.. did not know about renotalk & group purchase back then ... stupid me.. giving myself additional problem..headache) :bangwall:

best purchase from local dealers with local warranty.. if u wanna buy from overseas best buy those with key also :P .. if not wait for group buy in renotalk again

heres the pic per request.. i varnished the door after that so the putty is less obvious

Picture019-4.jpg

Edited by reglxt

erm.. i dun think you can do full length right?

the curtains will not end near the ground level right?

not to mention you have sizeable cloth savings if you do just window length

you may want to consider blinds also

Hi reglxt,

Thanks for your reply. MAy I ask, whats make you advise that if we buy, best is to get those with key? What is the current problem that you are facing with the system without key feature?

Thanks Lala