Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

hi, nice place! nice reno. could u share with me how much u spent on ur reno, who is ur ID and how much u paid for rain shower? Is the rainshower from grohe or hansgrohe? and i would love a pick to see how ur door plate looks outside! thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
how much is it? where is homestyle? not so easy to find 100% cotton sateen bedsheets leh.....for reasonable pricing lah. hehehee.. i need lots of bedsheets.. my new house, all are king beds so i need like 21 sets of bedsheets.

they have outlets at these places - at least these are what i know: Heartland Mall, Sun Plaza, IMM, Jurong Point, Thomson Plaza. According to the staff at Jurong Point, Jurong Point one is the biggest outlet... dunno true or not :P

the cotton sateen sets original price is $399 (Queen and King same price). we got this set cos it has everything we need: 2 pillow cases, 2 bolster cases, 1 fitted sheet and 1 quilt cover (usually for most bedding set we've seen, fitted sheet and quilt cover are either-or, gotta buy them separately). after discount (70% + additional 20%), one set is around $95.

still have a lot of king size ones left... most of the queen size ones are sold out :bangwall:

21 sets? no need mah... even if you have 7 beds then 7x2 = 14 sets are enough ;) also, only need to get those nice onces for yourself... guest rooms use normal ones can liao :lol:

they have outlets at these places - at least these are what i know: Heartland Mall, Sun Plaza, IMM, Jurong Point, Thomson Plaza. According to the staff at Jurong Point, Jurong Point one is the biggest outlet... dunno true or not :P

the cotton sateen sets original price is $399 (Queen and King same price). we got this set cos it has everything we need: 2 pillow cases, 2 bolster cases, 1 fitted sheet and 1 quilt cover (usually for most bedding set we've seen, fitted sheet and quilt cover are either-or, gotta buy them separately). after discount (70% + additional 20%), one set is around $95.

still have a lot of king size ones left... most of the queen size ones are sold out :bangwall:

21 sets? no need mah... even if you have 7 beds then 7x2 = 14 sets are enough ;) also, only need to get those nice onces for yourself... guest rooms use normal ones can liao :lol:

all not near where i live.... i guess i just have to wait till i move then. you let me know the next time you see discount like this, ok?

wow!!! from $399 to $95? cheap leh..... hehehehe....

need lah... i have 3 king beds and each one need 7 sets.....

all not near where i live.... i guess i just have to wait till i move then. you let me know the next time you see discount like this, ok?

wow!!! from $399 to $95? cheap leh..... hehehehe....

need lah... i have 3 king beds and each one need 7 sets.....

why each one needs 7 sets?? so many?? 2 sets each enough liao mah....

i saw that they have sales quite often... not a problem~ :)

ya! last nite a lot of ppl burning stuff... was wondering why...

i bought my own wireless modem leh... dunno why didn't think of getting from starhub... i agree that ST sucks more... last time i was under ST broadband. waited half an hour before getting through to an operator. Starhub quite fast, i dun usually wait long. haha...

i bought my bedsheets that time robinsons sale plus i was cardmember so even more sale. i love love love sleeping in my bed! :D it's really worth paying!

i bought my own wireless modem leh... dunno why didn't think of getting from starhub... i agree that ST sucks more... last time i was under ST broadband. waited half an hour before getting through to an operator. Starhub quite fast, i dun usually wait long. haha...

i bought my bedsheets that time robinsons sale plus i was cardmember so even more sale. i love love love sleeping in my bed! :D it's really worth paying!

last nite (midnight to be exact) is the 拜天公 time (bai ti gong. not sure if the chinese is correct), so a lot of pple burning stuff.... the smell was so terrible that i have to on aircon to zzz though it wasn't hot last nite :wacko:

i also wanna check out Robinson next time.... :lol:

Edited by marshmallow

last nite (midnight to be exact) is the 拜天公 time (bai ti gong. not sure if the chinese is correct), so a lot of pple burning stuff.... the smell was so terrible that i have to on aircon to zzz though it wasn't hot last nite :wacko:

i also wanna check out Robinson next time.... :lol:

ya, i almost thought that somewhere near my flat got fire.. hahahaha... so smelly... hehehe...

i usually buy from robinsons.... :) but 100% sateen cotton also quite ex for king loh. :(

hhhmm.... i don't like to use same again and again.... so usually i need min of 5 sets but usually i have 7 sets.... now i have 8 sets....

ya, i almost thought that somewhere near my flat got fire.. hahahaha... so smelly... hehehe...

i usually buy from robinsons.... :) but 100% sateen cotton also quite ex for king loh. :(

hhhmm.... i don't like to use same again and again.... so usually i need min of 5 sets but usually i have 7 sets.... now i have 8 sets....

since you have 3 beds, you have the "economy of scale".... can just buy 7 sets and rotate around that 3 beds........ :rofl:

but 7 sets per bed is a lot! no offense really but you must be sick of hearing this: you seem to have a lot of everything~ :lol:

since you have 3 beds, you have the "economy of scale".... can just buy 7 sets and rotate around that 3 beds........ :rofl:

but 7 sets per bed is a lot! no offense really but you must be sick of hearing this: you seem to have a lot of everything~ :lol:

:rofl: hahahaha.... no lah, i got so many brothers and sisters.... and nieces and nephews. just my own family, as in my blood siblings + their spouses + children = 26 people. and they come my place like every quarters... so i have to cater a lot of things so that when they come, they can stay at my place. not 26 come all at once but 4-6 ppl each time... i guess come from big family, i am used to having a lot of everything... heheehe....

and i entertain a lot so always have party of at least 10ppl... sometimes whole cg come, have 30 ppl. how not to have a lot of everything?

for my bedsheets, min also need 15 sets lah..... ok lah, don't have so many as 21 sets. just prepare 15 sets just in case....

I would like to ask which internet service provider is better in RV in terms of speed?? Now using Mio home in my jurong flat and it is quite lousy in terms of speed....

hi hermione

did you request starhub to activate your broadband before hand?

star hub claims that my unit is not activated yet.. demand i pay $32 for their technician to come down and activate the broadband. apparently they had sent us letter earlier for free activation but the truth is we didnt recd any letter.. did you recd any letter?

hi, nice place! nice reno. could u share with me how much u spent on ur reno, who is ur ID and how much u paid for rain shower? Is the rainshower from grohe or hansgrohe? and i would love a pick to see how ur door plate looks outside! thanks!

sorry jan12 .. wont be posting my unit number sign here becos the last time there was one guy standing outside my flat for 15 mins

looking at my flat in the middle of the night ..not too sure whats his intention.. anyway i will pm you the reno cost :)

Edited by reglxt

sorry jan12 .. wont be posting my unit number sign here becos the last time there was one guy standing outside my flat for 15 mins

looking at my flat in the middle of the night ..not too sure whats his intention.. anyway i will pm you the reno cost :)

Is he your Neighbour?? Maybe upstairs or downstairs Neighbour??