Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
reglxt

Our Cosy Little House

woah everyone overseas.. while me sitting in office working like a dog (actually skiving in renotalk..heee) in this cold cold weather..

i want to go home! :P :P

dun be sad! i am also working till wed 1pm. all my colleagues and boss on leave liao. morning wake up and saw this type of raining weather, feel like taking MC sia. dragged myself to work eventually... kekeke

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i'm going home for CNY :wub: can't wait to have the tasty carrot cake made by my father..... :dribble:

you can do it, bring her to see all the nice nice bedsheets and made her gian :notti:

that's exactly what i did to my hubby. now he's convinced that he needs better bedsheet muahahahahaha :lol:

:D :D

I think I need 1 more set. Jus nice. :rolleyes:

Sian still haven recover fr flu. Cny coming Liao. Mux recover by then...

i'm in office now too~ though i won't be tomorrow... hahahaha :lol: at least can accompany you for today ;)

MUAHAHA.. thank you very much ..

need to give you angbao for this? so touch.. at least someone out there still working like me :P

dun be sad! i am also working till wed 1pm. all my colleagues and boss on leave liao. morning wake up and saw this type of raining weather, feel like taking MC sia. dragged myself to work eventually... kekeke

me too .. i second this..

i heard somewhere some bridge fell due to the weather, any idea?

woah seems like many ppl kenna the flu bugs huh :o

my hb too.. for 3 weeks oredi.. come n go, come n go

need to vit C overload liao

need to give you angbao for this? so touch.. at least someone out there still working like me :P

wahaha give ang bao to steelze/insane maybe... looks like they will likely be the one that accompany you all the way till CNY~ :P

woah seems like many ppl kenna the flu bugs huh :o

my hb too.. for 3 weeks oredi.. come n go, come n go

need to vit C overload liao

haha now my hubby wants to replace BOTH sets of bedsheets we have... wahahahaha *evil laughter*

yea, newspaper said flu in SG has already reached epidemic level. scary siah! i regreted not taking flu jab earlier.... :( hubby has been sick for a week and now my throat is starting to feel funny...........

my hubby took so much Vit-C that he scares he will LS... LOL :lol:

wahaha give ang bao to steelze/insane maybe... looks like they will likely be the one that accompany you all the way till CNY~ :P

haha now my hubby wants to replace BOTH sets of bedsheets we have... wahahahaha *evil laughter*

yea, newspaper said flu in SG has already reached epidemic level. scary siah! i regreted not taking flu jab earlier.... :( hubby has been sick for a week and now my throat is starting to feel funny...........

my hubby took so much Vit-C that he scares he will LS... LOL :lol:

ehh too much vit C no good leh.. will get kidney stone..

drink per recommended dosage then good enough liao

LOL then need to bao steelze and insane angbao liao

ehh too much vit C no good leh.. will get kidney stone..

drink per recommended dosage then good enough liao

LOL then need to bao steelze and insane angbao liao

Married still can get ang boa ah? :D :D

I don mind wor. :P

i am not working but still got to be online. got to check and do report leh... so i will be here to accompany you all too that is working till wed. hehehehe.... got ang pow for me then? since i am not married yet.... also, i don't mind chocolate gold coins... better than none... hehehehe.... :drunk::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-018:

i'm going home for CNY :wub: can't wait to have the tasty carrot cake made by my father..... :dribble:

you can do it, bring her to see all the nice nice bedsheets and made her gian :notti:

that's exactly what i did to my hubby. now he's convinced that he needs better bedsheet muahahahahaha :lol:

what is better bedsheet?? not aussino hor?? hehehe...

Hi reglxt,

Mind sharing with me your contractor and reno cost? Am gonna start sourcing for my RV unit too :)

Thanks!

seth

pm sent :)

wow!u move in already?!

congrats!!!!

My nephew place just hand over,i yet to see. :P

thanks rondy :)

have yet to shift in..maybe tmr night will go back stay over cny then official shift in after cny with all my barang barangs :D

i am not working but still got to be online. got to check and do report leh... so i will be here to accompany you all too that is working till wed. hehehehe.... got ang pow for me then? since i am not married yet.... also, i don't mind chocolate gold coins... better than none... hehehehe.... :drunk::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-018:

woah the golden chocolate gold coins n eggs are all very classic + rabbit candy

my childhood days one

where to find now?

last time that one to me is godiva u know lolx