Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Misc100

Anyone Went To The Gain City Fair At Expo?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone went to the Gain City Fair at Expo?

How is it?

I was there today. There are many people and I think best to go there by public transport because finding a parking lot is a challenge.

I went there yest... very pack hard to find parking lots.. deal wise should be okie. Dont be fooled by the hourly TV special.. got lelong or not, price is the same...

Went on thursday. the prices was not great, compared to what i can get from calling those HDB shops... maybe cos i did not counter them on the prices yet. but they told me their lowest already which is still relatively higher.

Went on thursday. the prices was not great, compared to what i can get from calling those HDB shops... maybe cos i did not counter them on the prices yet. but they told me their lowest already which is still relatively higher.

Yes I do agree HDB shop is slightly cheaper( not more than 100) but normally gain city expo come with free 5 years warranty which I think it's worth to get from them if you do the math.

oh, Gain City gives 5 yrs warranty? What kind of products do they give this additional warranty? cos for the washer and dryer i was looking at, the salesman say its the only 2 yrs which is provided by the brand, and not by GC.