Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z_Dash

My Home Aircon Compressor Seems To Need Replacement Already....any Recommendation?

I'm staying in 3-rm flat.

Currently installed with Sanyo System 2 Aircon in both bedrooms.

The compressor now is making heavy noise which my mom having sleepless night when we turn on aircon.

Tried contacting one maintenance company which they mention it will be cheaper to replace a new aircon system (meaning with the 2 unit of blower).

They also mentioned it shouldn't be causing any alarm but the noise will gets heavier over months if we still dun replace it.

Anyone got recommendation of repair company which we can get to check?

Hoping not needing to do full replacement since tight on budget now with all my studies hogging funds.

Also worse case is there any recommended place to buy aircon system from?

Looking for those good energy efficiency ones.......as in tested for difference in bill and not technically as i read many tried those rated "4 star" ones yet no different from before replacement.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The compressor now is making heavy noise which my mom having sleepless night when we turn on aircon.

Tried contacting one maintenance company which they mention it will be cheaper to replace a new aircon system (meaning with the 2 unit of blower).

They also mentioned it shouldn't be causing any alarm but the noise will gets heavier over months if we still dun replace it.

Hoping not needing to do full replacement since tight on budget now with all my studies hogging funds.

Looking for those good energy efficiency ones.......as in tested for difference in bill and not technically as i read many tried those rated "4 star" ones yet no different from before replacement.

If you plan to buy air-con and don't mind Fujitsu brand, you can call Goh Ah Bee for a quotation. I think their prices should be very competitive. Repairing an old aircon that has served its time may just be throwing in good money to a well.

If you can do without air-con, you can get a fan. This would save you some money until such time when finances are better, you can always install a good air-con system. :)

Cheers!

You can contact Keng Chuan at : 94365140. I find he give quite good price.

Cheers!

You may also want to consider other established brands such as Daikin or Mitsu elec. I'm current using Mitsu Elec Invertor but find it a just a tad noisy if I switch the fan mode to the max. Alternatively, you can also check out Daikin which my folks has been using for the longest time.