Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oh yes.... I like it too. Very nice!!!

Thanks ya! actually now on second look my shoe cabinet from front look like $ sign lor! haha! :P

Thanks BlurRhino!

Am from 601a. May I know who did you check this with? HDB? All the IDs/ contractors are charging us the PE.. =X

My experience is some of the IDs will charge you for PE in advance, since they are not sure as well.. Maybe get them to commit if no PE is required, they will refund you this sum of money? I not sure whether you can check with HDB directly anot.. hmmm.. :unsure:

luv your reno - looking great! any photo on the completed tv feature wall :)

Hehe soon.. But there are some works that still need to be done to the fixture wall as wallpaper is delayed..

Hi BluRhino,

I am also using I bridge rhiss for my current home in Punggol. Overall, I am very happy with their respond and design. The workmanship for capentry, electrical and plumbing is good. Their sub-con are friendly and they are able to give their advice and opinion on site.

As I am in the building and facilities industry, my wife and I set a high bench mark and expectation. Needless to say, every detailing will be look into. Fortunately, my ID, Jacky was able to exceed most request and timeline were met.

Strongly recommend, I bridge Rhiss. not because of reputation, but professionalism and receptive to customer feedback.

Glad that you have a good experience with them! :) Jacky is the tall guy with white glasses? if so ya think he is a nice fella lo.. Can see that he is quite patient when he speak to clients.. ;)

AWESOME......

Hehe thanks! :D

Updates..

Still left some work that still need to be done; Glassworks, wallpapers are still pending, major touch-ups required by carpentry for my kitchen, painting still shortfall of one wall due to clash in timing with my windows contractor.. hmmm.. my back is aching after cleaning our new house for a few hours in the middle of the night.. in preparation for the arrival of my furniture in the morning! :) Will post more pics soon!

Thanks! Hope to see more pictures soon~ =D

My experience is some of the IDs will charge you for PE in advance, since they are not sure as well.. Maybe get them to commit if no PE is required, they will refund you this sum of money? I not sure whether you can check with HDB directly anot.. hmmm.. :unsure:

Your feature wall is NICE!!

My bomb shelter covering has 3 display shelves also, but our brilliant ID completely didn't factor in the lighting, so the 3 display shelves are as good as non-existent, since whatever we put inside isn't prominent at all. We tried putting fresh, vibrant flowers in and they were camouflaged by the shadows. Ninja flowers =.=

And now I realised whenever I walk out of my MBR at night, I need to fumble all the way to the living room area before I can switch on any lights at all. Brilliant planning *rolls eyes*. Hope you installed lights along the corridor?

Your feature wall is NICE!!

My bomb shelter covering has 3 display shelves also, but our brilliant ID completely didn't factor in the lighting, so the 3 display shelves are as good as non-existent, since whatever we put inside isn't prominent at all. We tried putting fresh, vibrant flowers in and they were camouflaged by the shadows. Ninja flowers =.=

And now I realised whenever I walk out of my MBR at night, I need to fumble all the way to the living room area before I can switch on any lights at all. Brilliant planning *rolls eyes*. Hope you installed lights along the corridor?

Haha i am berated by my gal in my obsession with large number of lights in the house so ya, there are lights along the corridor as well.. hmm since we are on this, might as well post a pic here on it..

DSC01077.jpg

My house is very small so trying to add depth here by trying to create a long passageway "feel".. End result i will say is almost 80% there.. :)

Edited by BlurRhino

Before Renovation... Tired of going to different IDs to tell them our requirements over and over again..

During Renovation... Tired of doing late night spot checks on the progress..

After Renovation... Tired of doing all the household chores that need to be done..

I have sink back to reality from the excitement of our renovation coming to an end finally.. Think i have done one year worth of house cleaning in 3 days.. :lol:

Okay think i shall post some pics with reduced commentary.. I am being mistaken as a gal by some forummers here! wahaha! :P

Another view of my fake long passageway.. with the legrand switches on the nearside :P

DSC01071.jpg

Congratulate myself for the placement of the mirror.. hehe..

DSC01080.jpg

Our cute little side-tables.. :)

DSC01081.jpg

That's all for now.. Under orders from my missus to sleep early.. she will monitor what time i post!! :ph34r:

:seeya:

Before Renovation... Tired of going to different IDs to tell them our requirements over and over again..

During Renovation... Tired of doing late night spot checks on the progress..

After Renovation... Tired of doing all the household chores that need to be done..

I have sink back to reality from the excitement of our renovation coming to an end finally.. Think i have done one year worth of house cleaning in 3 days.. :lol:

Okay think i shall post some pics with reduced commentary.. I am being mistaken as a gal by some forummers here! wahaha! :P

Another view of my fake long passageway.. with the legrand switches on the nearside :P

DSC01071.jpg

Congratulate myself for the placement of the mirror.. hehe..

DSC01080.jpg

Our cute little side-tables.. :)

DSC01081.jpg

That's all for now.. Under orders from my missus to sleep early.. she will monitor what time i post!! :ph34r:

:seeya:

you have a mirror at the end of the hallway?

Heard that your place has already been completed bro.. I demand pics!!!

But hey, then again, take your time.. We'll just check your place out in person.. Nghahaha.. Think he was asking you today about bringing some customers over to see? lol

Heard that your place has already been completed bro.. I demand pics!!!

But hey, then again, take your time.. We'll just check your place out in person.. Nghahaha.. Think he was asking you today about bringing some customers over to see? lol

Haha almost, left touch-ups and wallpaper and its done, finally. :)

Ya lor, his client is very late and we cannot wait.. We need to do shopping too! hehe.. You are most welcome to visit ya! ;)

thats smart :)

the house looks way bigger and classy

Thank you! thats why i am congratulating myself lo.. :P hehe..

Our MBR toilet which is very minimally done.. Love the simplicity! :)

DSC01085.jpg

Really like the laminates used, even though we spent the least time to pick this laminate.. :P

DSC01089.jpg

Not really how i expected it to be done, think even Red Audi didn't expect it to be done is this manner.. But the rain shower is up and i am pleased that the water pressure is great! :D

DSC01088.jpg

And finally a glimpse of my living room... :)

DSC01096-1.jpg

Congratulations! hahaha the mirror effect really worked well - good decision. glad to hear that your rainshower dream got fulfilled.

enjoy your new place - looks good. more pictures please! hahahaha