Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BlurRhino

Togetherness...

Heard that your place has already been completed bro.. I demand pics!!!

But hey, then again, take your time.. We'll just check your place out in person.. Nghahaha.. Think he was asking you today about bringing some customers over to see? lol

Hi, just finished reading your post from first to the last page. What I can say is, you have a nice cosy house and your ID did a good job~!! haha.. But really hope you post more pictures, esp the lightnings at the night time.

I have bought a standard hdb unit at yishun, layout almost similar like yours but i personally don't really fancy the cove lights as it may become a dust collection area in future.. hah~~ But I really like your LED lights alot, guess it may cost a bomb to me ($68 per set) as I will need more LED lights unless I install a mixture of downlights and LED lights. I also never realised that HDB will install the basin, showerhead and false ceiling in both the toilets for us till I saw your pics..

So I look forward to your pics, take more more okie.. all the rooms and toilets overall layout.. =P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yes, I was thinking why the corridor is so long. Very smart decision indeed.

Haha so i guess i succeed in creating the illusion of long passageway lor.. :P

Congratulations! hahaha the mirror effect really worked well - good decision. glad to hear that your rainshower dream got fulfilled.

enjoy your new place - looks good. more pictures please! hahahaha

Thank you! Yea so happy that it works coz rainshower is really the one thing i look forward for my bathroom lor.. :)

cONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

We are happy with the outcome of your reno...

Thanks Bro! Hope your renovation will be smooth smooth too lo! ;)

Hi, just finished reading your post from first to the last page. What I can say is, you have a nice cosy house and your ID did a good job~!! haha.. But really hope you post more pictures, esp the lightnings at the night time.

I have bought a standard hdb unit at yishun, layout almost similar like yours but i personally don't really fancy the cove lights as it may become a dust collection area in future.. hah~~ But I really like your LED lights alot, guess it may cost a bomb to me ($68 per set) as I will need more LED lights unless I install a mixture of downlights and LED lights. I also never realised that HDB will install the basin, showerhead and false ceiling in both the toilets for us till I saw your pics..

So I look forward to your pics, take more more okie.. all the rooms and toilets overall layout.. =P

Hey hihi! Thanks for reading ya! :D me still worried my naggy writing style will scare readers off.. haha!

Actually my night shots will not do justice to the light effects, coz i am using >90% warm lights for my whole house.. my compact camera cannot capture the atmoshere, and worse it produce very noisy pics.. But i will try my best! :)

Coves are indeed dust collection area.. but i like. :P hehe.. My LEDs is definitely not the cheapest deal around but because its Red Audi contact, we are saving the hassle and just throw to Red Audi to settle.. haha.. so you definitely can get it cheaper elsewhere if you look carefully.. Yea these accessories are standard nowadays coz by right HDB flats are supposed to be ready to move in condition even with very minimal renovation..

Yup will take more pics once my wallpaper and glassworks are completed! Stay tuned! :D

nice & beautiful... spend the whole morning reading rite from your very 1st post!

Hope to see more pic...

my layout is kinda of like yours... so this is a good insight of wat i can do to my flat...

thanks for sharing! :thumbs up:

Hi BlurRhino..

Very nice place you have.

I should be collecting my keys soon but I notice that you managed to do rain shower in your MBR toilet even through there is a ledge above.

How did your ID overcome this? I am curious cos I have the same toilet layout as yours and I die die want my rain shower.

Appreciate if you can share! :D

Thank you!

nice & beautiful... spend the whole morning reading rite from your very 1st post!

Hope to see more pic...

my layout is kinda of like yours... so this is a good insight of wat i can do to my flat...

thanks for sharing! :thumbs up:

Haha thanks for reading ya! :D think nowadays the new flats layout all quite similar lo..

BEAUTIFUL!!!! :good:

Thank you!

Hi BlurRhino..

Very nice place you have.

I should be collecting my keys soon but I notice that you managed to do rain shower in your MBR toilet even through there is a ledge above.

How did your ID overcome this? I am curious cos I have the same toilet layout as yours and I die die want my rain shower.

Appreciate if you can share! :D

Thank you!

Hihi! actually ID also stunned by how how the plumber do it.. not quite what he expected lor.. but it works! :) i guess for this layout like ours, most important is the type of rain showers you buying.. Cannot buy those with shower head that drop too low after the right angle.. hmm.. hard to explain now, will take a close-up pic and show u! ;)

MBR completed! :D except for some touch-ups required for the wallpaper, otherwise its done!

Pic take with LED lights only.. Though cant see from the pic here, but love the way the LED lights bounce against my white side-tables and the full height tea-colour mirrors.. :)

MBR_1.jpg

Closer view of the bed and wallpaper.. We don't like headboard so replace with wallpaper instead..

MBR_2.jpg

The combination of the lighting, tea-colour mirrors, wallpaper and the most expensive bed sheet i bought in my life :P really gives a very cozy feel.. love it! :yeah:

Haha thanks for reading ya! :D think nowadays the new flats layout all quite similar lo..

Thank you!

Hihi! actually ID also stunned by how how the plumber do it.. not quite what he expected lor.. but it works! :) i guess for this layout like ours, most important is the type of rain showers you buying.. Cannot buy those with shower head that drop too low after the right angle.. hmm.. hard to explain now, will take a close-up pic and show u! ;)

Thank you in advance!

Nice... :good: we are going to do this too but headboard instead of wallpaper...

Closer view of the bed and wallpaper.. We don't like headboard so replace with wallpaper instead..

MBR_2.jpg

The combination of the lighting, tea-colour mirrors, wallpaper and the most expensive bed sheet i bought in my life :P really gives a very cozy feel.. love it! :yeah:

glad to see your bedroom turned out the way you want it, hopefully mine would turn out fine too.

Haha don't worry yours will turn out fine as well ;) anyway your t-blog is very unique! great!

Thank you in advance!

Hi yashimi, this is what i mean the shower head should not drop too much and its best to get those flat shower head.. Actually initially, me and my ID thought the plumber was going to lay the pipes into the box-up to increase the height but seems like just nice the maximum height is only till the box-up.. Plumber advised laying additional pipes to increase height as he is worried water pressure will not be sufficient lor..

DSC01129.jpg

Nice... :good: we are going to do this too but headboard instead of wallpaper...

No headboard equal to less money and more walking space! :P haha..

i bought the same bed sheet set during the end year sales - great choice! :)

Hi, may I know what is the brand or model no of your rain shower :) very nicely done up! Looking forward to see your tv feature wall too! Thanks

Hey yup we bought the bedsheet during Robinson sales.. hehe.. look fantastic to sleep on but haven't try yet.. Me need to check for the brand, not too sure offhand and i don't have the invoice, will let you know again ya!

Was so worried when the delivery people seems to have difficulties moving our sofa into the entertainment room, and one of them actually told me not possible la cannot fit.. My heart really sank when he told me that..

DSC01082.jpg

But luckily the lead delivery man manage to solve the problem by removing the legs first and fit back when the sofa is in.. :)

So the sofa we love at first sight is safely in our entertainment room now. :D

DSC01109.jpg

Happily busy the last few days to prepare my house for CNY.. hehe.. finally think its clean enough to host family gathering..

My entertainment room.. haven't really have the chance to sit down and enjoy yet but think this is the place where i will spent most of my time in future.. :P Can't see from the pic but the box-up "fixture wall" is wrapped with wallpaper.. quite like the design..

DSC01125.jpg

With downlights off.. my preferred lighting for movies in future.. hehe..

DSC01128.jpg

My completed fixture wall in living room.. don't really like the glass shelving on the right as i think its too big but Red Audi say anything smaller will make it not practical.. We actually argue for quite some time on this during measurement as he initially want it to be bigger while i want it smaller.. Finally the glass works uncle settled it by telling us he will take the measurement in between what we want.. :lol:

DSC01140.jpg

As you can see from above pics, i am having big problems with cable management.. still thinking how to hide those wires away.. hmmm.. :help: