Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
z_zhihong81

Looking For Recommended Id

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi zhi hong,

there's always good and bad IDs in every firms depending on your luck. However, u can probably try your luck at expo. Every month there'll be home reno exhibitions and u can take your time to walk around getting design ideas as well as searching for the right ID. Good IDs are normally the ones who takes time to understand your needs as well as to give u fair advice for your renovation. Just a point to note, dont ever jump into a package becos it seems to be cheap. u might jus end up paying more than u expected. Good design & quality work comes with a price. How reasonable is tt price? u judge!! Hope this helps :)

Hi zhi hong,

there's always good and bad IDs in every firms depending on your luck. However, u can probably try your luck at expo. Every month there'll be home reno exhibitions and u can take your time to walk around getting design ideas as well as searching for the right ID. Good IDs are normally the ones who takes time to understand your needs as well as to give u fair advice for your renovation. Just a point to note, dont ever jump into a package becos it seems to be cheap. u might jus end up paying more than u expected. Good design & quality work comes with a price. How reasonable is tt price? u judge!! Hope this helps :)

I totally agree. You can browse on the website,ask yourself do you want a designer or contractor, there's a line in between to me. If you go to expo, you can definitely get cheaper price than other design firms cos they go for sale volumn like pasar malam, but if say about quality of work, i am doubt. Hidden cost is their weapon...so go for those honest with detail of the quotation before you sign. I heard from my friends, cheap quotation, suck work, and expensive Variation order at the end !!!! So, be wise!

If you want a contractor, instead of an ID firm. I can recommend some of my contacts to you.

Personally, I did up my own house myself. Did not engage any ID firm. Did you know how much you can save if you get a direct contractor? But of course, you have a price to pay. And that is time.

So, if you want to save $ in exchange for time, you should consider getting contractors. You can find them on renotalk forums. Or you may PM me for the various contractors I have engage for my house.

Good luck!

I just got my house renovated nicely recently. Everyday thinking of going back home during working. hahaha...

I would like to recommend Living Art from Toa Payoh. They did a perfect job for me and the designer is super committed.

Honestly speaking, I chose Living Art is because after sourcing for more than 20 IDs firms, only the quote from Living Art is most comprehensive and cheap. If you go to their website and see their standard package, I am sure you will agree with me that their package is very comprehensive...

If you keen, I can recommend the designer for you. (Pls note that the designer is also the boss).

Maybe that's the reason why I got a good quote with comprehensive items.

Thanks.

Any pic to show us?? The package really look comprehensive and reasonable. Pls pm me the ID name.

I keep on hearing package price usually will come out a lot more than non package. How u find their pricing?

Any pic to show us?? The package really look comprehensive and reasonable. Pls pm me the ID name.

I keep on hearing package price usually will come out a lot more than non package. How u find their pricing?

I found that their price is reasonable. Pls contact Thomas Ng at 9819****.

Thanks.

power... their package really attractive..

even living room + toilets + kitchen also cheaper than alot IDs & contractor...

they had a branch at bedok and i saw their package and was attracted. my fren need to do reno earlier than me so i recommend to them. they signed up but the experience was not that good. he even bring us a guided tour to the flaws of the reno. he even had to do up a schedule for the id to follow. naturally i din sign up with them

Hi Zhi Hong,

You can try my ID, he's helpful and friendly... So far work progress is good.

Lawrence Lim @ [remove] ( U-Home Interior Design ). They are having some packages for you to choose, don't know end already or not because I let him done up my house earlier this year. You can try to ask for a quote from him.

Good Luck =)

Hi Zhi Hong,

You can try my ID, he's helpful and friendly... So far work progress is good.

Lawrence Lim @ [remove] ( U-Home Interior Design ). They are having some packages for you to choose, don't know end already or not because I let him done up my house earlier this year. You can try to ask for a quote from him.

Good Luck =)

Pm me if u need my Id contact.

some ppl register just to self advert.

you notice those with low post and simply register to recommend their id and dun include any pic.

Can anyone recommend some of the good ID company?

I will be getting my resale 5 room flat soon.

Pls include photo if you guys don't mind.

No self advertising pls.

Are you looking for design firm or contractor company? If you already have the idea what you want for ur house renov, then get a firm who offer good workmanship, if you are looking for design idea, get a good design firm with good workmanship...

True... I agreed some people registered just to self advert... but there are also some people who only read forum and never comment... but if there's helpful information to share, why not? But if sharing gets negative feedbacks then I advise those who never comment and don't know the "rules" of commenting should never try to register and comment ba =)

minnie_dexter : I agreed with what you said, this will lessen the headache of troubling over which to choose...budget also because some IDs do collect design fees. Good workmanship is very important when it comes to renovating,if not got a lot of rectification work . Design ideas can be gather from magazines...that's how my husband and me did to make the entire progress smooth - by the way, both of us are designers =)

Cheer =)

Sharing is good and commenting as well but if all the post by a newly registered member is Only

'hey my Id is very good you can try him .....' in every post they share....

then it's not very much of a sharing or comment.

At least show some pic to back up yr claim. Explain how and why it's better and show pics. Show the reno process.