Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vex

Seahorse Furniture

Thinking of buying a l-shape leather sofa from seahorse as it is leather and quite cheap (1k). anyone know if it is good ? any experience ? cos usually cheap is not good, hence am apprehensive. thanks.

Seahorse products are amazingly cheap, if you can accept the designs I am sure they are worth buying because for the price you pay for a branded product you can buy several Seahorse products, even if you end up replacing your sofa every year.

Edited by SamTheMan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
where to find good range of seahorse sofa n other seahorse furniture?

i believe all their shops carry their catalog with them?

I know Jurong Point and Causeway point have Seahorse...the sofa and bedframe i like are from Causeway Point branch...din see they in JP b4.

anyway im ordering the sofa and bedframe tonite...so will update you guys later as i be going JP instead of CP.

And ya...i think now got sale on certain items.

Thinking of buying a l-shape leather sofa from seahorse as it is leather and quite cheap (1k). anyone know if it is good ? any experience ? cos usually cheap is not good, hence am apprehensive. thanks.

I think the leather sofa may not be very lasting. My sister bought a set and it started tearing after less than 2 years of usage. However, fabric sofa seem to be more durable. If you wish to get a cheap set of fabric sofa from Seahorse, there is a display set for sale at Compasspoint (SengKang) branch. I think the 3 seater is retailing for less than $200. Take note that there is a delivery charge unless you purchase more than $300 (I think).

I just bought some mattresses from Seahorse and have fairly positive experience. There is now a promotion at Seahorse.

Cheers! :)

i just got the leather L-shape sofa recently that u can see in their ad selling at $899.

I find it really comfortable and value for money as i got it at $699 before the price went up.

Go for it!!!

Hi If u dont mind , where did u buy l-shape sofa for 899/699 ? the otherday i saw a l-shape for 1299.also, can u post a pic of ur sofa ?

I have seen a sofa something like this DSC00160m_885f9b8.jpg

Thanks.

i just got the leather L-shape sofa recently that u can see in their ad selling at $899.

I find it really comfortable and value for money as i got it at $699 before the price went up.

Go for it!!!

Ever bought a mattress from them, spring quite hard to sleep after sopme time. Different from trying at showroom

Go for it!!!

thanks. i am thinking along the line that buy a cheap yet reasonably good sofa, can change after a few years, than to buy a very expensive sofa and change only after many years. cos may be moving house in the short term.

there are seahorse shops at plaza sing, compasspoint.... i got their bed frame+mattress, sofa...

good quality, delivery man was very polite and on time...all products packed very carefully and a lot of layers of protection...i really had a hard time removing them...haha

i like their foam products-sofa and mattress which is stiff...unlike those so called designers sofa which have soft foam+ spring which you can feel the spring after some time....

highly recommended ...

My friend strongly recommended Seahorse brand for thier sofa,bedframe and mattress (he been using for both his old and new house).

But personally i only use their bedframe (super-single) and mattress only.

The bedframe and mattress lasts for 8 yrs...before i change to my current queen size bed (bought back same brand -seahorse mattress).

But for sofa...i dun quite like their design so they r out! :P

My friend strongly recommended Seahorse brand for thier sofa,bedframe and mattress (he been using for both his old and new house).

But personally i only use their bedframe (super-single) and mattress only.

The bedframe and mattress lasts for 8 yrs...before i change to my current queen size bed (bought back same brand -seahorse mattress).

But for sofa...i dun quite like their design so they r out! :P