Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

BaZi

Last September, I was attending JY new course titled "Crafting Your Own Success Story with BaZi Profiling". It is 3-days course at Marina Baysand.

He said that destiny is not just something that awaits you, but something you actually design..."! The objective of him coming up with this new course is to help students understand deeper into ourself so that we can flourish in the external world and achieve the level of success we deserved in life.

From our BaZi chart, each of us has a dominating & prominant energy that drives us in all that we do.

I am Ting Fire Day Master, with aplenty of favourable resource elements, Wood.

From JY's BaZi profiling system, the 10 Profiles, I am the "Analyzer" - a person who cares about reputation, has strong ability in learning & can learn things very quickly.

Some professions suitable for Analyzer are teachers, mentors, counsellors. This group of people also have strong analytical skills to learn metaphysics, spirituality & astrology.

Hmmmm....seems very accurate for my reading. :)

oh..enter which date?? our normal birthdate or the lunar birthdate???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh..enter which date?? our normal birthdate or the lunar birthdate???

Hi,

Enter the normal date of birth will do....lunar date is used for ZiWeiDouShu.

oh but i did use silicon to seal up my glass hob as it is overmount....and darren of plush living is the then contractor for my house!!

Oh, it is so coincident! My friend's house at Strathemore Ave was done by Darren lor, and she helps me to clarify this issue when I spotted the unseal sides of the hob. Darren said it is "industrial practice', they don't seal it....but can be sealed if owner requests it.

I'm getting a glass hob with solid surface top too... Hmmm...

Hahaha...you already have enough headache choosing & matching the tiles. :unsure:

Now, add on another headache thinking whether to seal or unseal the sides. :lol:

oh okay...mine is The Friend with Bing (Yang Fire)...heee i pm you ba...

Looks like we have many Friends profile here :)

The next post will be on The Leader Profile...stay tuned

BaZi - The Leader

As the word here, Leaders always take the lead & have many followers. They like to take risk, gamble with money or even relationship or dare to take a plunge! Have charismatic personality, always see positively in people because they see people better than they are, see people as better being & therefore they have many friends. The Leader believes in teaching people how to fish, so they can give money generously to people but not lend you money.

They can react very strongly when felt distracted or unfair treatment.

Their chances of success is high, as they are able to attract people.

Path of least resistance to success:

Promoter of things, bring things together.

As Leaders they don't need money, only synergy with people. So, harmonizing with people is the key to Wealth, as they can influence people to reach their potential (meaning share their wealth)

However, Leaders cannot work long for partnership,as they need to be difference & will end up changing partners after awhile.

In the corporate world, Leader can package the company by restructuring; manage & package for listing.

Leaders also are better off if they involved in big gala event, conferences, etc, bringing top minds together.

Edited by mae29

BaZi - The Leader

As the word here, Leaders always take the lead & have many followers. They like to take risk, gamble with money or even relationship or dare to take a plunge!

Path of least resistance to success:

Promoter of things, bring things together.

As Leaders they don't need money, only synergy with people.

In the corporate world, Leader can package the company by restructuring; manage & package for listing.

Leaders also are better off if they involved in big gala event, conferences, etc, bringing top minds together.

According to research by my sifu JY, most of the successful businessmen in the world have both Leader & Warrior profiles.

So, for the next write up, it will be the Warrior profile.

Do you have Leader & Warrior for main & sub profile? Then you will be the next Warren Buffet.

oh okay...mine is The Friend with Bing (Yang Fire)...heee i pm you ba...

Another friendly people here....kekeke

You are the big Sun that liven up the earth while I am the little Candle that illuminates people's live. :D

Thanks for this Mae! Very insightful, and true to a large extent. :)

This is really all quite interesting! You may PM my weaknesses to me, I know I have many. :/

Many, many thanks!

-Ely

Ely1

You are welcome! I have not compiled the rest of weaknesses yet...maybe after I finished the profile for the rest of it.

Nobody is perfect in this world...just like this poem here:

Nobody’s perfect

But nobody tries

No one gets respect

Everyone lies

Nobody’s perfect

Everyone cries

What did you expect?

Everything dies

Nobody’s perfect

But no one knows why

Is it for effect?

It just ends in a sigh

Nobody’s perfect

They just turn their backs

When life becomes wrecked

They turn to dope or jack

Nobody’s perfect

We get fired, we get sacked

Treating others with disrespect

Then we pack

No, the world isn’t great

It’s full of lies and deceit

Plastic girls, completely fake

But at least it’s complete

(Amy)

To what extend do you Agree with the above poem? :blink:

Beside a vivid feng shui fan, I have a weekness for scented essential oils, incense, fragrance, etc. I like to buy all sorts of scented shampoo and shower gels, body spray.

Most elderly people are aware that the practice of burning incense has been around since the dawn of civilization. Now, this practice has transcended many different cultures, and regions.

Incense has been used in many different ways and for many different reasons from soul healing to spirit cleansing. I used to place a burner at my 'Nobleman' sector of our house, and to harmonise the mood when we return. I am also used to burning essential oil to uplift my spirit whenever I am feeling down, out or unease.

Now, I am looking for good quality incense stick.....

mae29, it's such a coincidence.

I am asked to put "fragrance light burner" in kitchen. I'm thinking to use the electrical one with some light (need to have also) also.

You know where I can buy it ?

Beside a vivid feng shui fan, I have a weekness for scented essential oils, incense, fragrance, etc. I like to buy all sorts of scented shampoo and shower gels, body spray.

Most elderly people are aware that the practice of burning incense has been around since the dawn of civilization. Now, this practice has transcended many different cultures, and regions.

Incense has been used in many different ways and for many different reasons from soul healing to spirit cleansing. I used to place a burner at my 'Nobleman' sector of our house, and to harmonise the mood when we return. I am also used to burning essential oil to uplift my spirit whenever I am feeling down, out or unease.

Now, I am looking for good quality incense stick.....

Same same. Recently, I am into essential oils too. Have been using quite frequently almost very nite. Now, thinking whether to get this onot.

http://www.perfectpotion.com.sg/enviro/ultrasonic.htm

mae29, it's such a coincidence.

I am asked to put "fragrance light burner" in kitchen. I'm thinking to use the electrical one with some light (need to have also) also.

You know where I can buy it ?

Hi, ngunadi

I was at NEXX shopping centre last week and saw this shop selling the electric burner. It is called Dazzling Natural, and I remembered the electric burner costs $128 or something close to this $$. They also sell the pure essential oil in a bottle form, no need burning, and can last upto 3 months. I am getting the pure lemon grass with tea leaves fragrance, at $139.

(As mentioned earlier, I am an "Analyzer", so anything I want to buy, I would think and think and think which fragrance is better before I go back second or even third time before I will buy!! I don't want the scent to be over-empowering for my children....if I am buying for my own space, I would have bought it on the spot!).

I bought 3 bottles of scented shower gel at a promotional price of $38.90 (usual price is $18.90 each). One for 'balancing', one for 'relaxing' and one for 'Invigorating' the mood.

By the way, your master asked you to place the burner in your kitchen?

Edited by mae29

Interesting, I will check at NEX.

Yes, my master asked me to do this. I PM u the full msg.

I think I'm going for consultation with him.