Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Bro, actually I'm referring to this blog here, with all the 'chap pa lang' topics :paint:

I intend to create my own blog, specifically for Chinese Metaphysics only, but as my BaZi profile, I am still thinking where to create one: on this reno talk under My Blog, Facebook, or elsewhere. The same problem again - still THINKING :lol:

For the timebeing, I will continue to blog here....

By the way, I saw the marble table you bought from X'clusive Home. I guess I know which table you bought - the rectangular one with rounded corners. There is one picture I saw somewhere in this forum. If I saw it again, I 'steal' & show you ok? :rolleyes:

Oh, here haa, I went searching up n down at the FS threads... but I read your thread bout those buildings :) very interesting...

OKOK Sis, go "Steal" the pic if u know where to "steal" :D Hmmm, the special thing about the table is the "V" shaped Marble constructed legs... The sales person said it's natural Marble, so I got her to write it down on the invoice... But after that I think... how to tell whether the marble is natural or cultured... LOL...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oh, here haa, I went searching up n down at the FS threads... but I read your thread bout those buildings :) very interesting...

errr paiseh paiseh. If you are interested in any particular topic, you can ask me. I can share my humble knowledge.

Hmmm, the special thing about the table is the "V" shaped Marble constructed legs... The sales person said it's natural Marble, so I got her to write it down on the invoice... But after that I think... how to tell whether the marble is natural or cultured... LOL...

I saw this table but I ended up buying the round one instead. I guess it is made of real marble because the underside of the table is unpolished and has the 'stone' feel. If cultured marble, the texture will be smoother & has the 'plastic' feel, like the solid surface worktop.

I read somewhere that you can do a test by lighting a matchstick & place it near the table. If it is cultured marble, you will see burnt mark. However, I will not do a test because my marble table looks real :o

errr paiseh paiseh. If you are interested in any particular topic, you can ask me. I can share my humble knowledge.

can help me read my bazi? :P

can help me read my bazi? :P

Can can. I will pm you the info maybe next week. These few days trying to organise & keep house clean. The ST photographer is coming for the shot on Friday. I'm not sure which sector of the house they want to take picture.

In the meantime, if there is any particular issue you want me to focus on reading, you can SMS me.

Last Sunday, went to Howard Storage World at Harbour Front to buy the metal clothes hangers for door. Find a nice design but too chuncky.

Last evening, went back to HSW to change to another type. Top up additional $12 to change 2 sets at $29.95 & $24.95 respectively. But.... Sigh....one of them not suitable for my door, as there is 'cling cling clong clong' sound when I open/close the door. Looks like I am heading to HSW again to exchange one set. :(

BaZi Profiling

The next will be the 'Philosopher'.

According to sifu Joey Yap, founder of 'BaZi Profiling Systems', many rich pepole do not run the business. Many of wealthest businessmen have this profile....

......to be continued

Some weeks ago I bought this product recommended by my niece:

rwdj_322_uc4it.png

According to their website, primary benefits of bio-north negative ion magnetic field include:

- Improved blood circulation

- Muscle relaxation

I was at their office undergoing a 'sleep-test' on the magnetic single size sheet for about 45 mins...but don't seem to see any improvement.

Somehow I just wanted to give support to my niece and bought this piece of 'pillow-size' magnetic mat which costs $200+.

I used to placed it under my shoulder where I have the ache. Last night, for the time, I place in under the pillow and sleep on it. This morning, I feel my head is abit 'lighter'......hmmmm.....yet to confirm the results :P

I saw this table but I ended up buying the round one instead. I guess it is made of real marble because the underside of the table is unpolished and has the 'stone' feel. If cultured marble, the texture will be smoother & has the 'plastic' feel, like the solid surface worktop.

I read somewhere that you can do a test by lighting a matchstick & place it near the table. If it is cultured marble, you will see burnt mark. However, I will not do a test because my marble table looks real :o

Oh Sis Mae, you bought from xclusive also ? and Yes, I also explore the underside of the table, can see and feel "stony" and also the grains running along, so should be ok la hor... :)

Oh Sis Mae, my love with FS started when wife n me visited Beijing 3 yrs ago... we were really fascinated by how the acient Chinese Emperors believing so much in FS and using FS to help them run their dynasty... (Especially the Ming Dynasty Emperors).. .. Very fascinated by how the ancestors burial can affect their decendents.. .. makes me really have the urge to go "hunt" down my great grandad grave in China and relocate the grave in a good FS place... haha :)

Oh Sis Mae, you bought from xclusive also ? and Yes, I also explore the underside of the table, can see and feel "stony" and also the grains running along, so should be ok la hor... :)

Yes, I bought mine from their Kallang showroom. I paid $888 for that small 1m diameter table. Expensive hor?

Here is the table...which I have posted somewhere here...

grq5_d8a_uc4it.jpg

Oh Sis Mae, my love with FS started when wife n me visited Beijing 3 yrs ago... we were really fascinated by how the acient Chinese Emperors believing so much in FS and using FS to help them run their dynasty... (Especially the Ming Dynasty Emperors).. .. Very fascinated by how the ancestors burial can affect their decendents.. .. makes me really have the urge to go "hunt" down my great grandad grave in China and relocate the grave in a good FS place... haha :)

Oh, you are interested in Yin House Feng Shui? :o

Edited by mae29

You mean this building is it? You saw the pair of 'eyes' at the 'penthouse' of this building gawking at the sky? :unsure:

g9lk_d69_uc4it.jpg

It surprised me when I stepped into the shop at IMM selling Korean wall papers. I inquired for the price for one feature wall & was quoted $498 for one big roll of 4.2m(W) X 2.8m(H)....so much cheaper than the wallpaper I paid for the wall facing my main door! Moreover, the wallpaper I got from Goodrich comes in smaller roll, have to cut & join so many panels!!

I have placed my order & will be selecting the design these few days......as it takes 3 weeks to indent.

After much deliberating, finally have time to go to IMM to confirm the design of the Wallpaper for Bedroom 4 - eldest son's room.

Initally browsed through the 3000+ designs and have chosen one, but ended up choosing this design when I was there to confirm it...really don't know why I did not spot this design which is closer to the 3D drawing which we are looking for.... :bangwall:

Installation is scheduled on 26-April, i.e. 3 weeks to indent.

g0sq_650_uc4it.jpg

BaZi Profiling

The next will be the 'Philosopher'.

According to sifu Joey Yap, founder of 'BaZi Profiling Systems', many rich pepole do not run the business. Many of wealthest businessmen have this profile....

......to be continued

The Philosopher

Philosophers are part of the thinker group with unconventional thinking. Have good sixth sense, unexplored thinking, observant & are curious about things. They are like walking Wikipedia, likes to know how things work. They focus on minds, frontier of minds, likes to study human behaviour pattern.

Philosophers are highly inventive, thinking around thought. This group of people can stay on the same subject for a long long time.

To sum up, Philosophers are mentally alert, they noticed everything, concentrate deeply to get answers, so they are open minded to understand things better.

Path of resistance to success:

Any jobs that give them the Ability to see Market trends, explore financial planning, dealt with facts and figures, complex information such as Funds Manager, Advisory or Consultancy roles.

Therefor, if your Main Profile belongs to Philosopher, you know what you do best in!!

Good nite.

Four years ago when I'm without a domestic helper, I will take half day leave at least once a fortnight to spring clean my house - washing bedsheets, sweep & mop the floor, dusting all the nooks & corners, cleaning the windows. Today, first time I'm taking half day leave since I moved back after renovation to do these chores.

While cleaning the windows, it started to rain & this makes my task easier - I am used to splashing water while washing the window ledge. :)

After reading the hiccups & issues faced by good friend csingeu makes me feel heart pain for him lor :(

Just 2 days into the reno journey & he has to solve the problems by himself...poor thing.

I am glad that I am lucky one with a good ID to take care of my house like his own. That's why I dare not park my initial $50k renovation contract in the hands of an unknown contractor, especially where our renovation is extreme makeover. At least anything not happy with the contractors, I can push to the ID to solve them for me.

Now, I just want to wish him to stay calm, focus & strong enough to conquer all odds & challenges!

Csingeu, if you are reading this, JIA YOU!! I support you all the way!!

Four years ago when I'm without a domestic helper, I will take half day leave at least once a fortnight to spring clean my house - washing bedsheets, sweep & mop the floor, dusting all the nooks & corners, cleaning the windows. Today, first time I'm taking half day leave since I moved back after renovation to do these chores.

While cleaning the windows, it started to rain & this makes my task easier - I am used to splashing water while washing the window ledge. :)

Cleaning today so that Sunday all can go your house? Too bad I can't make it...