Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

After reading the hiccups & issues faced by good friend csingeu makes me feel heart pain for him lor :(

Just 2 days into the reno journey & he has to solve the problems by himself...poor thing.

I am glad that I am lucky one with a good ID to take care of my house like his own. That's why I dare not park my initial $50k renovation contract in the hands of an unknown contractor, especially where our renovation is extreme makeover. At least anything not happy with the contractors, I can push to the ID to solve them for me.

Now, I just want to wish him to stay calm, focus & strong enough to conquer all odds & challenges!

Csingeu, if you are reading this, JIA YOU!! I support you all the way!!

Thanks! :)

think if in the end, cannot get what I want, also like tat le... sigh...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh you can't come mah? :o

yup, i tihnk you miss that message that i said i need to attend AGM this sunday. i only knew it few days after we all arranged it. Cannot change date cos bro kobelala n wife changed shift with colleagues. so better not to change loh....

when my flat is ready, then will ask all of you to come loh. ;)

yup, i tihnk you miss that message that i said i need to attend AGM this sunday. i only knew it few days after we all arranged it. Cannot change date cos bro kobelala n wife changed shift with colleagues. so better not to change loh....

when my flat is ready, then will ask all of you to come loh. ;)

yea i think the posts here move too fast to catch up... LOL :lol:

ya quite true... few hours didn't read, the posts already passed so fast... hehehehe.....

ya quite true... few hours didn't read, the posts already passed so fast... hehehehe.....

Hello, dear sisters here

What time already still not sleeping yet? Tomorrow not working is it?

I know Marshy wakes up very early!

:P

Hello, dear sisters here

What time already still not sleeping yet? Tomorrow not working is it?

I know Marshy wakes up very early!

:P

you also haven't sleep what.... hehehehe... i usually sleep at 1am and i am trying to do my contractor spreadsheet... have to earn free things leh... hehehehe....

Thanks! :)

think if in the end, cannot get what I want, also like tat le... sigh...

Bro,

If you need our help, just let us know. :)

Both Marsy & me have completed our renovations, and May's reno is ahead of you. So, we can share our knowledge and lessons learnt with you.

you also haven't sleep what.... hehehehe... i usually sleep at 1am and i am trying to do my contractor spreadsheet... have to earn free things leh... hehehehe....

Instead of rolling on the bed, I might as well do some readings until my eyes tell me that's enough.

Woah, you still so hardworking to do spreadsheet? I started off one spreadsheet to compare the reno quotations, but after reno started, I moved my focus away. Now, if you asked me exactly how much I spent for my reno & purchases, I can only give you my guesstimation!

Edited by mae29

Instead of rolling on the bed, I might as well do some readings until my eyes tell me that's enough.

Woah, you still so hardworking to do spreadsheet? I started off one spreadsheet to compare the reno quotations, but after reno started, I moved my focus away. Now, if you asked me exactly how much I spent for my reno & purchases, I can only give you my guesstimation!

no no.. i am doing spreadsheet for my contractor.... he need a spreadsheet to automate his quotation. By doing this, he will do some free stuff for me instead of charging me for top up. :)

no no.. i am doing spreadsheet for my contractor.... he need a spreadsheet to automate his quotation. By doing this, he will do some free stuff for me instead of charging me for top up. :)

i went to zz rite after that post... :P hahaha i also have many spreadsheets... i love excel... so every info is on excel.. i'm lost without the spreadsheets hahahaha :lol:

yea sis May is paying the top-up with her "man hour" instead of real money... lucky her to have this option~ ;)

i went to zz rite after that post... :P hahaha i also have many spreadsheets... i love excel... so every info is on excel.. i'm lost without the spreadsheets hahahaha :lol:

yea sis May is paying the top-up with her "man hour" instead of real money... lucky her to have this option~ ;)

I also like spreadsheets... Cannot do without excel but the 2093 is better than 2007. Never try the latest yet....

Ya, got to sacrifice my sleep for the top up. All because I see his needs so helping him but he suggest he will do free cos I do free for him. So sort of exchange loh... :)

I also like spreadsheets... Cannot do without excel but the 2093 is better than 2007. Never try the latest yet....

Ya, got to sacrifice my sleep for the top up. All because I see his needs so helping him but he suggest he will do free cos I do free for him. So sort of exchange loh... :)

May,

So you are creating a template for your contractor. Got Copyright or not? Can 'sell' your template to more contractors le.

Marshy,

I am just the opposite...I am pro in MS Words but not Excel. After the advance Excel course, I am confused & lost with all the formula (VLook, If, etc etc).

You must be very Pro in excel lor. :)

Our QS & Commercial people are also Pro in Excel, and whenever customer requested for soft copy of pricing document, they will copy the value and remove all formulas and pasted onto another spreadsheet. Sometimes when I check their document, I will run through each line item by item to ensure no formula and mark up% in the cells...which sometimes happen lor :bangwall: ...and I will start :fire: at them!

May,

So you are creating a template for your contractor. Got Copyright or not? Can 'sell' your template to more contractors le.

the excel have the header as the logo of the company leh..... how to "sell" to other contractors? need to replace it lah.. hehehehe.... some contractors have good admin staff that can do good template then no need for me lah...heheheh.e...

yea man, can't stand 2007... and now after getting Macbook, gotta use 2011 and re-learn everything again................. zz