Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Yah loh, me civil servant...

i also "gahmen" one... hehehe...

Actually, my late father was also 'gahmen' body....in the CID. :lol:

When we were younger, our neighbour used to warn the other neighbour we "Arm Pai Char Bo Kia", meaning 'Detective daughter' dun play play .. :lol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
yes... i like the cheesecake... quite nice wat... would be better if there's some coffee/tea to go with it... LOL... though I'm thinking more of those Starbucks frappies... :P

OMG... they actually have socks for chair legs?

amazing... LOL...

Tell me earlier mah...then I can order frappies for you :)

Daiso sells many cute stuffs and I got the 'socks' @ $2 for 4 pieces / pack.

Would have preferred to drop by earlier... so that we can spend more time at your place and catching up with the rest...

I was still telling my wife, i must go, coz I wanted to meet bro Kobelala... LOL... but too bad, he left b4 i reached...

was tied up with the contractor, as his previous clients took more time... and I was only expecting to clarify some additional items and changes with him, and maybe choose some laminates for the kitchen cabinet...

ended up... but one thing led to another, and we were choosing everything... from staircase rail colour to balcony door colour, etc...

will try to join in for the may gathering at boon keng...

I should be more free then :)

I should have thought of taking a photo of him!! Haiz.....talk & talk until I remembered to bring all food out except my camera. :P

Nevermind, we meet again at May's place!

Then, you spotted the legs of our dining chairs wearing 'socks'..... :lol: The corners of the chair legs are quite sharp and have to prevent it hurting the 'human' legs and scratching the floors :lol:

hhhk_c30_uc4it.jpg

this is so cute!

Yes, we were once neighbours! i moved out in 2002 but I still go back once a week at least. Maybe can call you and drop by your nice place hor? hehe. i only go to that row of shops to see doc and have my favourite kway teow soup. been patronising the mee stall since i was a little girl.

btw, you have problems with your blum drawer runners? some of mine cannot close properly liao wor. have to give it a push to close completely.

I have PM you my contact and do call or sms me when you are back to parents place. That fishball mee stall used to sell a plate at $1.50 when I just moved in to my place in 1999. Now, it is selling at $2 / plate, still the cheapest as compared to the $2.50 for Wanton noodle.

My blum runners is working well....only 2-months old wor....cannot have problem otherwise my ID will get another round of hardtime from me :lol:

Actually, the carpentry workmanship is quite good!

Anyway, we seldom open the drawers.....all just for 'show' only....hahahaha

one colleague of mine said he heard from "insider news" that GE will be 30 Apr. Another colleague said he also heard from "insider news" that GE will be 7 May.

30/4 ah - sian liao - bc I already booked for kelong trip that day! any idea what time start? think i go and Q and be first to vote before rushing off to changi!

this is so cute!

Hi, froggy

Thank you for visiting....

LOL...when I put on the socks for the chair legs, I never thought it looks cute on it :P until sis Marshy commented yesterday! :lol:

30/4 ah - sian liao - bc I already booked for kelong trip that day! any idea what time start? think i go and Q and be first to vote before rushing off to changi!

I thought 7-May is better date based on Tong Shu :lol:

Polling station usually opens from 8:00am I guess you can Q-up before it opens. By the way, could your estate is 'Walk-over' no need to poll leh?

I thought 7-May is better date based on Tong Shu :lol:

Polling station usually opens from 8:00am I guess you can Q-up before it opens. By the way, could your estate is 'Walk-over' no need to poll leh?

sure need to - sengkang west, first time out from LHL's GRC. maybe 3 party fight even

Hi, froggy

Thank you for visiting....

LOL...when I put on the socks for the chair legs, I never thought it looks cute on it :P until sis Marshy commented yesterday! :lol:

think i have missed yr blog till now right? actually i am very bad at this - sometimes left comments then forget whose blogs i wrote on? So never get to read reply hence communication like stop there ... i stil wonder how all of u can be in some many blogs at the same time, and never get confused??

we also wanted to protect the floor from the table/chair legs, but we are boring people - bought those black rubber studs only. Yrs remind of those cartoon where non-living things got live of their own .. :D

Sis Marshy

I am glad to meet you and your hubby again! Lovely cheese cake! It was so tasty & yummy that I can't resist to take a picture of the balance portion for memory!

fmof_929_uc4it.jpg

Whaooooo, nice cheese cake coz I love cheese too. Must be very yummy :dribble:

the cheesecake looks good enough to me leh.... and since mae says its nice, must be nice lah.....

if that is the case, with the GE coming up soon, we also cannot be sure when can come my place leh..... tentatively put as 21st May but if there is any news abt GE, we change date lah.... ok?

think i have missed yr blog till now right? actually i am very bad at this - sometimes left comments then forget whose blogs i wrote on? So never get to read reply hence communication like stop there ... i stil wonder how all of u can be in some many blogs at the same time, and never get confused??

we also wanted to protect the floor from the table/chair legs, but we are boring people - bought those black rubber studs only. Yrs remind of those cartoon where non-living things got live of their own .. :D

I think I have peeped at most blogs including yours sometimes in September before I registered my account when my reno was about to start. Thereafter, I was overhelmed with keeping my reno blog "live" with daily updates following my rigourous inspections on quality & workmanship, and sharing my knowledge on feng shui blog.

Now, with my extreme makeover successfully completed, I like to share my experience & therefore started to 'kaypo' at other blogs :)

Now, we are friends right?

Your avatar is so cute .... this shows you are not the boring type!

the cheesecake looks good enough to me leh.... and since mae says its nice, must be nice lah.....

if that is the case, with the GE coming up soon, we also cannot be sure when can come my place leh..... tentatively put as 21st May but if there is any news abt GE, we change date lah.... ok?

100% very yummy!

If GE is on 21 May, then no choice lor.... We plan for another day...

Edited by mae29

sure need to - sengkang west, first time out from LHL's GRC. maybe 3 party fight even

Oh...like this ha....then your vote is very important wor.

I remembered the last time I didn't get a chance to vote, walkover lor.