Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

After the PE inspection, our electrician modified and installed the remote control switch for the lights in MBR:

This is the remote control device for the lights:

grq5_008_uc4it.jpg

This picture shows how the lights are controlled by the device:

grq5_992_uc4it.jpg

Now, I can place the remote control device beside my bed and switch the lights at the touch of my fingers!

Hi i like your remote control. Can you give me your electrician contact or the supplier who sells the remote control.

Kindly email to hepenus@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you very much

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi i like your remote control. Can you give me your electrician contact or the supplier who sells the remote control.

Kindly email to hepenus@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you very much

Hi, hepenus68

Thank you for visiting my blog. Got your PM too. Will reply to u shortly. :)

Edited by mae29

Hi Hi Bro & Sis

Actually I was a little reluctant to have it featured, but decided to contribute to ST's Sunday Column "My Space", & consider it as once in a lifetime experience. I am already old & this could be my last house renovation & future renovation will be my children's home!

I have all your mobile numbers & will text you when it is published. :)

Hwy Sis, u still very young la... Don't say yourself old leh... Hey Sis rem text me ya, I go buy Straits Time immediately once receive your sms :sport-smiley-004:

was it this lady called Kon Xin Hua pm u abt this interview? i received a pm from her. dunno zhun or not.. but my house so normal leh, compared to urs and many others. haha.. nothing impressive de...

I also received her PM... Shd be true cos she did indicate her DID and email... Let's see how it goes....

I was approached by 2 reporters. This Xhkon is one of them, the other reporter is mellin (Melissa Lin). Actually they both are working for the Sunday's column.

Mellissa approached me in Feb & supposed to get mine featured in March. Due to space contraints, it was postponed to April. While waiting for ST to contact me, I got a PM from xhkon & realized it was a duplication!

Hwy Sis, u still very young la... Don't say yourself old leh... Hey Sis rem text me ya, I go buy Straits Time immediately once receive your sms :sport-smiley-004:

Bro, I myself agreed that I look young bah, but mathematically it is " K x 1.X "

hmmm ....answer will be revealed soon!

Edited by mae29

Comes with free delivery.....so, instead of procastinating whether to buy the blueray soundbar at $1400- $1600, better get something cheap now. ...no regret as I have already lived for the past months without Music!!

wtfo_8b8_uc4it.jpg

Delivery man came to deliver the set this morning...now this set is still unpacked & lying in the living room! I try to assemble it tomorrow bah...I'm not the techno savvy type. Long time didn't listen to my favourite Hokkien, Thai & Myanmese songs.

Everything will look nice under the eyes of good photographer. Each house is unique and have beautiful corners so if good photographer knows how to capture that, then will be wonderful loh. I guess through here is the only way that the reporter can get flats to be featured. Or else how to find flats to be featured on Sunday times on weekly basis? The team also wont know who did renovation.... Only through here. :)

Sis May,

You are right...I am really amazed at how the photos turned out when the photographer showed me few shots which he used the wide-angle lens.

As the saying 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholders'. There are so many design themes for renoation & what I like may not be appealing to others. Moreover my renovation theme comes with so many restrictions feng shui colour-wise, and nothing innovative to shout about. That's why I choose ID over contractors & see how my ID whipped his magic wand lor :)

Sis May,

You are right...I am really amazed at how the photos turned out when the photographer showed me few shots which he used the wide-angle lens.

As the saying 'beauty lies in the eyes of beholders'. There are so many design themes for renoation & what I like may not be appealing to others. Moreover my renovation theme comes with so many restrictions feng shui colour-wise, and nothing innovative to shout about. That's why I choose ID over contractors & see how my ID whipped his magic wand lor :)

Nice place. :)

I had lotsa restriction for my place too, due to fengshui. But hopefuli it's for a better good. ;)

Nice place. :)

I had lotsa restriction for my place too, due to fengshui. But hopefuli it's for a better good. ;)

Hi, kaijia

Thank you for dropping by & compliment.

Your place is very nice too & I like the spiral lights hung in the staircase ceiling. I also noticed you have relocated your MBR for Feng Shui reason right?

On the same subject, my house is sitting North & therefore I cannot use contrast colours like Brown, Red, orange. Therefore, you see a lot of white & grey. Even for the doors, I have to choose natural wood colour & the veneer door installed is the only choice, and I like lighter tone.

Hi, kaijia

Thank you for dropping by & compliment.

Your place is very nice too & I like the spiral lights hung in the staircase ceiling. I also noticed you have relocated your MBR for Feng Shui reason right?

On the same subject, my house is sitting North & therefore I cannot use contrast colours like Brown, Red, orange. Therefore, you see a lot of white & grey. Even for the doors, I have to choose natural wood colour & the veneer door installed is the only choice, and I like lighter tone.

Hihi. Thanx for the compliment. :)

I planned for the relocation before the fengshui master came, cos I wanted to be different. Hehe. Coincidently, she also told us the actual master is more suitable for my 2 kids. So,YEAH! :)

Well, fengshui can be so restrictive to our design ideas, but hopefuli, we are sacrificing for a better good. :)

Sis May,

I can't wait to see your place featured in the papers!! Must let us know when it's coming out!

-Ely

Sis May,

there bound to be some that will like your designs.... and through what the photographer shown you, can see its really nice, right? hahaha.....

Hihi. Thanx for the compliment. :)

I planned for the relocation before the fengshui master came, cos I wanted to be different. Hehe. Coincidently, she also told us the actual master is more suitable for my 2 kids. So,YEAH! :)

Well, fengshui can be so restrictive to our design ideas, but hopefuli, we are sacrificing for a better good. :)

I like the color of wall tiles in your MBR toilet...but dark colors are OUT as my FSM deemed I am sole bread winner & my house must be bright bright. So, the simple design theme is extended to the toilets. Otherwise, I prefer darker tiles for toilet wall.

I am hoping that our sacrifice is worth it for the benefits of our family.

I know I really made the most sacrifice...financially, emotionally and now 'physically' in the transformation of our house.

As long as our children are happy, we know it is worth it. :)

I can't wait to see your place featured in the papers!! Must let us know when it's coming out!

-Ely

Hi, Ely

I will update my post once I'm aware of the publication date.

Your place is also shaping up nicely & progressing well.

By the way, hope to meet you & everyone at May's place on 21 May. :)

Edited by mae29

there bound to be some that will like your designs.... and through what the photographer shown you, can see its really nice, right? hahaha.....

agree agree.... I must try to ask the reporter to send those NG photographs which they are not using & I can post here. So far those photographs uploaded here were taken by my iPhone and very old Fuji camera and you can see dark spots on most of the photographs here. :P

Your photography skill is not bad huh...and the pictures taken are very sharp & clear.