Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I modified the course structure to suit participants leh. Sounds ok right, sifu?

I am not sifu. Cannot force me to deh... It just come naturally one.

Sis Mae, can I volunteer to be the "Deh training partner of u Gals :o:sport-smiley-004: cos muz have someone to "Deh" to right ??

Bro, Kobelala

Sure sure....So long as permit is cleared by Wifey Authority. :o:sport-smiley-004:

ok lah, Deh Queen :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by mae29

The contractor came to replace one piece of floor tile. I thought need to replace 2 pieces which is U-shape, but the tiler told me is the other piece with n-shape instead. Ok lor...they are experienced tiler & accept his reasoning.

Now, the guy also touch up the dirty groutings for the living room again :)

Really very messy when tiler cut & take out the tile.

The other tiler is at downstairs doing the spalling concrete at kitchen ceiling.

Hi, sleek

Good to see you here again. How's your house after moving in for couple of months now? Any more rectifications to follow up?

About my ID, it is really sad for me :( as he has been with me throughout from pre-reno to now.

The article should be published tomorrow if there is no space constraints. :)

hi mae, sorry to hear that your ID resigned but it is their loss not to appreciate someone who is so hardworking and customer-orientated like him. Anyway, I am sure you will be able to assist him with his new customer base from all your praises & glowing reports of him. :sport-smiley-018:

Once again, love your extreme makeover and now you even get to appear in the papers :yamseng:

Edited by mae29

If you are looking for her ID/Asst PM, just to share, he is currently handling my renovation project.

So far so good, he is very responsive. Not so much on drawings as I do not have much carpentry works.

Actual test will be during inspection before taking over where detects come.

Haha, you all so cute. Got even a 'deh' course. But at the end of the course, got what kind of cert for graduation???? :P

Hey hey ... Looks like perfect timing to start the 'deh' course & participants interested to join our 'Deh' training cum home seminar conducted by Sifu Maydream1, please register here.

Outline of course structure:

- how to 'deh' your way to make your contractor run away

- how to 'deh' for moonlighting at Changi Village (for male participants only)

- how to 'deh' to increase 'shopping haul'

- how to 'deh' & convert extra renovation items into manhours

- how to 'deh' & 'deh' to solicit votes

Date: 21 May 2011

Venue: May's Academy cum Dream home @Boon Keng

Participants:

1. Mae29

2. Ely

Course fee: Cheesecake, home-made cookies,durian, mangosteen, etc etc

Participants to advise.

If you are looking for her ID/Asst PM, just to share, he is currently handling my renovation project.

So far so good, he is very responsive. Not so much on drawings as I do not have much carpentry works.

Actual test will be during inspection before taking over where detects come.

Hi, Bro Sunny

I'm glad to see you here & happy to hear that you also find him to be responsive person.

I didn't know that he had officially left until I asked him few days ago. I know he has his own reasons for not announcing his resignation earlier. At least he is still taking care of my post-renovation as of today.

Even though his ex-boss treated him unprofessionally due to my project, my ID didn't ignore me & asked me not to worry about workmanship warranty as he is "still there for me". Really, only this word to describe his service - EXCELLENT! :)

Haha, you all so cute. Got even a 'deh' course. But at the end of the course, got what kind of cert for graduation???? :P

oh, I got to check with master wo ....but I know it will be made of GOLD!

No wonder. The new outlook feels a little strange to me haha. I guess I'm too used to the old look. ^_^

If he does set up a new firm, I may consider him if I move house later in the future, provided he is still around hehe

wah so fast thinking of next house liao la? :P

ok lah, Deh Queen :sport-smiley-004:

wah, this is the ultimate... you deserve the title of Deh queen LOL :lol:

Hi, sleek

Good to see you here again. How's your house after moving in for couple of months now? Any more rectifications to follow up?

About my ID, it is really sad for me :( as he has been with me throughout from pre-reno to now.

The article should be published tomorrow if there is no space constraints. :)

hi mae, i havent even started reno from that time when i was sourcing around for someone for my current place and pm-ed you for donny's contact. ;) And after many many family discussions and the 4th failed BTO application attempt (we tried on & off since last year), we finally decided to get a bigger Resale place instead and we finally found someplace suitable but we have to sell off our current place first due to the new HDB rulings for loan.

dont be sad about your ID's situation cos things happen for a reason and like you also mentioned to me previously, finding a contractor/ ID itself is partly about fate, and till now he is still your hardworking ID giving you 200%! :D

We're all looking forward to seeing your place featured in the papers! :dancingqueen:

wow, GOLD ah! Real or not? Don't say its just gold plated. Must be 100% gold. :bleah:

oh, I got to check with master wo ....but I know it will be made of GOLD!

Marshy: Not yet, MOP not even up yet but somewhat considering whether to downgrade or not cos current place is a little too big for me and my hubby + 1 dog. Housework wise, maintenance is a little tiring 'cos we both are working and can only do chores on weekend when we can.

wah so fast thinking of next house liao la? :P

No lah, you a just teasing me. I won't fit into the queen role. Hehe....

And bun bun, no gold will be given by me. Mae29 might give though. Haha.....

Haha.... Your wife will not be happy if so many gals deh at you leh. Hehe....

Bro, Kobelala

Sure sure....So long as permit is cleared by Wifey Authority. :o:sport-smiley-004:

Hahahahaha okok Sis, thanks for reminder, I apply permit first :sport-smiley-004: