Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mae29

Extreme Makeover @ Pandan Gardens

i also need to wake up early to go church by 9.30am

wow...your day is packed with activities...and AGM till evening!

Good nite zz zz zz

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow...your day is packed with activities...and AGM till evening!

Good nite zz zz zz

ya.... my weekends are as packed as weekdays. no time to do anything else.... :(

ya.... my weekends are as packed as weekdays. no time to do anything else.... :(

Guess you still busy hor? My weekday is busy at work but I try to find time for leisure, taking some courses. Life is not all about making these $£¥€.

As for weekend, other than cleaning & washing, I do find time for shopping & meeting with friends. I must find something to do, otherwise if stay at home, my appointment is with my bed & the Sealy Posturepedic mattress zz zz

Heard that your new lady boss is weirdo, expecting you to work late?

A big Thank You to Sis Marshy & her hubby, Bro Kobelala & friend, Bro csingeu & wife for coming to my place this afternoon.

Good friends are friends forever, and I am grateful that you took the time off your busy schedule to visit my place & spending the whole afternoon here. :)

Special thanks to Sis Marshy for baking a chocolate cheesecake for us. It is really yummy & honestly, it is really very nice cake with smooth texture & it melts not only inside our mouth, but our heart too!! :)

Thank you again to above group of friends. I am looking forward to seeing you all again in the next gathering, maybe at May's place on 17th May.

May, I informed this group of friends already. You put their headcount in, ok?

Guess you still busy hor? My weekday is busy at work but I try to find time for leisure, taking some courses. Life is not all about making these $£¥€.

As for weekend, other than cleaning & washing, I do find time for shopping & meeting with friends. I must find something to do, otherwise if stay at home, my appointment is with my bed & the Sealy Posturepedic mattress zz zz

Heard that your new lady boss is weirdo, expecting you to work late?

I also want to have my weekdays night to meet friends or relax is weekends can do more things. But at the moment, work doesn't allowed. Very sian loh....

I just finished AGM at 7.10pm. This is so long... Haiz...

I thought we said 21st? Now become 17th?? I love cheesecakes.... Miss the good mouthwatering cheesecake from marshy. :(

Edited by May_dream1

A big Thank You to Sis Marshy & her hubby, Bro Kobelala & friend, Bro csingeu & wife for coming to my place this afternoon.

Good friends are friends forever, and I am grateful that you took the time off your busy schedule to visit my place & spending the whole afternoon here. :)

Special thanks to Sis Marshy for baking a chocolate cheesecake for us. It is really yummy & honestly, it is really very nice cake with smooth texture & it melts not only inside our mouth, but our heart too!! :)

Thank you again to above group of friends. I am looking forward to seeing you all again in the next gathering, maybe at May's place on 17th May.

May, I informed this group of friends already. You put their headcount in, ok?

Big Big Thanks to Sis Mae for your warm reception at your nice place this afternoon ! Thanks Sis Marshy n Hubby for Choco cake (although I never eat :P ) ..

We enjoy ourselves and very nice to know all of you ! Next round I'll stay longer :D

Sis may_dream next correct ? :D

Big Big Thanks to Sis Mae for your warm reception at your nice place this afternoon ! Thanks Sis Marshy n Hubby for Choco cake (although I never eat :P ) ..

We enjoy ourselves and very nice to know all of you ! Next round I'll stay longer :D

Hai...

I was a little too late... you just left before i reached... :(

Hai...

Haha, I was rushing, very sorry Bro Csingeu... ... catch u again next outing :D

I also want to have my weekdays night to meet friends or relax is weekends can do more things. But at the moment, work doesn't allowed. Very sian loh....

I just finished AGM at 7.10pm. This is so long... Haiz...

I thought we said 21st? Now become 17th?? I love cheesecakes.... Miss the good mouthwatering cheesecake from marshy. :(

I know it must be a hectic day for you! Hope you can take a good rest & relax now & sleep early tonight.

Your housewarming on 17 May. So 21st May is for visiting Boon Keng club :)

Edited by mae29

Bro Kobelala

Thank you again for visiting my place with your friend. Next time bring your wife along to meet us ok? I guess next gathering is at Boon Keng, May's place.

Hai...

Bro csingeu

I am glad that you & your wife managed to pop by after your meeting with contractor.

Next gathering we will meet everybody there, ok?

In the meantime, relax & focus on studying for your exam!

Good Luck be with you Always!

I know it must be a hectic day for you! Hope you can take a good rest & relax now & sleep early tonight.

Your housewarming on 17 May. So 21st May is for visiting Boon Keng club :)

Yes, my housewarming on 17 May which means i will be very busy that day. 21 May is what we agreed earlier? :)

Yes, my housewarming on 17 May which means i will be very busy that day. 21 May is what we agreed earlier? :)

21 May chopped! You will be checking with friends78 if date is ok for her?

sis mae, thanks for your hospitality and really nice to see your house in reality! love the big windows! and the blue MBR! and of course the "pantry"... hahaha :lol:

ya lor, never eat~ :( so we ate your share LOL~ btw, somehow i found you and your fren look kinda alike. hahaha :P

and thanks bro csingeu for giving us a ride... :)

hi mae,

only saw your blog now since i've been missing for months after my reno completed!.. btw, i used to live in pandan for over 20 years, since i was a baby and only moved out when i got married! my parents were still living there though. when my hubby and i decided to move from our first house, we were thinking of the point blocks in pandan but in the end we opt for our current place. now looking at your huge windows, i kinda thought why didn't i just go with pandan point blocks ah!

i know which block you are! and i happen to have a friend staying in the same block with the same facing too! i think he's on the 22nd floor?

btw, great job with your newly revamped abode! you do have good taste wor.

hi mae,

only saw your blog now since i've been missing for months after my reno completed!.. btw, i used to live in pandan for over 20 years, since i was a baby and only moved out when i got married! my parents were still living there though. when my hubby and i decided to move from our first house, we were thinking of the point blocks in pandan but in the end we opt for our current place. now looking at your huge windows, i kinda thought why didn't i just go with pandan point blocks ah!

i know which block you are! and i happen to have a friend staying in the same block with the same facing too! i think he's on the 22nd floor?

btw, great job with your newly revamped abode! you do have good taste wor.

wow Merydith, very long time no see!! how's your house so far? good? :lol: