Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bza

Loan Sharks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just curious.. if communual corridor wall is damaged by paint, is that suppose to be restored by TC or home owner? Are TC properties considered public property?

Just curious.. if communual corridor wall is damaged by paint, is that suppose to be restored by TC or home owner? Are TC properties considered public property?

TC. Has your loanshark case been settled?

I am also in the process of getting a resale flat, and after reading the loan shark thread....and some thinking......

With all the effort in sourcing a unit, time spent, then effort, time, money on ID search, renovation, buying new things.....I am quite sure most would not mind spending a little more maybe a few thousand dollars more to resolve such problem.....

I suppose we have at least the Name and IC number of the seller, his new address is the problem...so I would suggest if getting the so called efficient Home Team police and so called very hardworking and efficient and deserved high pay MPs don't work....spend some money to engage PI to hunt down the bastard and provide the address to the loan shark....of course get PI to snap some picture as well.

provide that to the police as well....like doing their job....just as I said out very clean and efficient Home Team!:P!! yucks

what piss me off is these so called very hardworking and efficient and deserved high pay people get our money and never bother about us !

what piss me off is these so called very hardworking and efficient and deserved high pay people get our money and never bother about us !

i just met with this incident too. it's haunting my whole family. any advise how to make them stop?

we called them from the public phone. told them we are the new owners. the guy just told us to leave a number down. we refused. subsequently he say "you want you call police loh", we said "we already did", then he said "ok loh" and hung up the phone.

apparently they aren't scare of the police.....

help... anyone has any good advice?

i just met with this incident too. it's haunting my whole family. any advise how to make them stop?

we called them from the public phone. told them we are the new owners. the guy just told us to leave a number down. we refused. subsequently he say "you want you call police loh", we said "we already did", then he said "ok loh" and hung up the phone.

apparently they aren't scare of the police.....

help... anyone has any good advice?

I don't believe police cannot do anything.

I don't believe police cannot do anything.

of course they can. it's whether they want to or not.

there was htis point of time i wanted to "call togethre" all the people who have met with this problem. all of us to come together and brainstorm wat is the best thing to do for ourselves and wat we want the police to do for us. maybe can get a mass discount deal for cctv cameras or somtehing. if all ese fails, at least the police will get to action.

one cry for help may not get heard and remmebered. but hundreds of whispers can grab their attention.

My friend whose unit had loan sharks writing O$P$ for almost 2 years, recently kena again. She called up the CID and demanded to know if anything has been solved. They did hand over a CCTV recording of someone splashing paint last year. All the was told that it's not so easy to solve and when she asked further, the CID told her to go try do his job. Wah lao!

I think one way to reduce/solve these nonsense, is to jail those who borrow money from these illegal parties. Maybe a minimum of 1 year sentence will be best. If nobody borrow, the loan sharks and go sell pau liao.

My friend whose unit had loan sharks writing O$P$ for almost 2 years, recently kena again. She called up the CID and demanded to know if anything has been solved. They did hand over a CCTV recording of someone splashing paint last year. All the was told that it's not so easy to solve and when she asked further, the CID told her to go try do his job. Wah lao!

I think one way to reduce/solve these nonsense, is to jail those who borrow money from these illegal parties. Maybe a minimum of 1 year sentence will be best. If nobody borrow, the loan sharks and go sell pau liao.

NO WONDER THESE LOANSHARKS DARE TO DO SUCH THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN. POLICE CANNOT MAKE IT!! :bangwall: