Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
blowtoenhance

2nd Home... Adventure All Over Again...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Time for me to find hackers, tilers, carpenters, polishers, electricians and painters!!!

Going thru another adventure again!

Unlike my previous home... this time I do not have the luxury of Time so got to complete chop-chop ASAP!

My previous home was a satisfactory adventure although it took me 5 months before we could move in. Satisfied that all the things that I did myself was still in good working condition after 7 years! The ceiling fans still giving breeze to the rooms... the lights still lighting up the rooms... the hot water piping delivering hot water... and few other more!

Hope that this new adventure will be smooth sailing or much more better than the first adventure!

Wow you have a squarish layout with no odd angles, looks like you can play with plenty of designs! ;)

From your current house, seems like you are a parquet lover, new house also parquet all the way?

Anyway welcome to T-blog! :)

Wow you have a squarish layout with no odd angles, looks like you can play with plenty of designs! ;)

From your current house, seems like you are a parquet lover, new house also parquet all the way?

Anyway welcome to T-blog! :)

My previous house was having parquet in the rooms and laminate flooring at the living area...

Anyway not having it at the new house cos wanna keep cost within budget... I am just gonna to polish the broken marble flooring.

My previous house was having parquet in the rooms and laminate flooring at the living area...

Anyway not having it at the new house cos wanna keep cost within budget... I am just gonna to polish the broken marble flooring.

Is parquet or laminate flooring easy to maintain? Scratches or water damage?

both have their pros & cons. parquet cost more than laminate.

laminate - though they claimed to be scratch proof but its not 100%..we do encounter scratches here & there caused by dragging of heavy wooden furniture & dropping small heavy/metal object. water damage happened overnight when we accidentally left our kid uncap milk bottle & spilled the milk.

parquet - its really not scratch proof but the scratch won't be visible after few days & after self polishing wz wood oil or mopping wz SOFIX PARQUET floor cleaner.

Just our experiences for having both.

Congrats!! Good price but may I know which part of yishun?

Broken marble is nice. Maybe you will like it after polishing.

Need any help on laminates, PM me. Will be willing to give you a comparison on these 2 types of flooring. Also bamboo flooring..which is very expensive!

Congrats!! Good price but may I know which part of yishun?

Broken marble is nice. Maybe you will like it after polishing.

yeap... just gonna polish them... wifey wanna keep them.

The place i got is at four hundred plus... at the neighbouhood centre.

Edited by blowtoenhance

yeap... just gonna polish them... wifey wanna keep them.

The place i got is at four hundred plus... at the neighbouhood centre.

I went to see ard 800plus which are near khatib. I like it... Quiet but more ex.