Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hermione

My Reno @ Bendemeer

I was thinking to buy hansgrohe raindance since now got 25% off. Most luxury thing that i spend v exp.

Because of this offer, I am thinking whether I should get hansgrohe too.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

yo! i didn't get rainshower, got a water tank though, and my water pressure is very good... ya, latest updates, the HDB plumber cannot find anything wrong with my concealed pipes, so we decided he can come back after CNY to check again. Just frustrating that no one knows where the water is coming from. He says after CNY may need to drill into the toilet walls to check the big pipes. Worst thing is after drilling still nothing wrong... then it will be passed on to another department to continue checking... a little disappointed that this is happening but i will just have to take it in my stride. most important thing now is just to move in and enjoy CNY... after that, i'll let them do anything they want. as long as they can find the problem, i don't mind anything liao. just want to move on man...

yo! i didn't get rainshower, got a water tank though, and my water pressure is very good... ya, latest updates, the HDB plumber cannot find anything wrong with my concealed pipes, so we decided he can come back after CNY to check again. Just frustrating that no one knows where the water is coming from. He says after CNY may need to drill into the toilet walls to check the big pipes. Worst thing is after drilling still nothing wrong... then it will be passed on to another department to continue checking... a little disappointed that this is happening but i will just have to take it in my stride. most important thing now is just to move in and enjoy CNY... after that, i'll let them do anything they want. as long as they can find the problem, i don't mind anything liao. just want to move on man...

congrats hermione!! :)

Thanks! have u moved in? :)

no not yet .. still waiting for my sofa, dinning table & mattress this sat.. :P

i hope i can shift in my sunday ..LOL super last minute

btw, the joven 25l water tank is good and heats fast! i usually bathe just minutes after switching on the heater :)

water pressure is strong also.

Really? What model is it? So I can buy the same...

Your kitchen sink is tiny! But I guess you have a dishwasher...

Dining area looks really good... love the chairs and tables.

haha, thanks! yeps, sink is tiny as i only wash small amount of stuff with it. if i cook a lot i will use dishwasher. it's really really very useful. no kidding! maybe cos i lazy haha!

Really? What model is it? So I can buy the same...

Model JH 25... i went to Poh Joo as recommended by reglxt... heats fast, but higher wattage too, but once the water reach the desired temp it cuts off the electrical supply so it's ok i think! it's the round cylindrical tank... i found picture of it online...

a36b87b6ba_Joven.JPG

How much did you get it for?

if i'm not wrong it's ard $230... cash and carry...

congrats ! house is looking good! :good:

should have gotten the joven one too

the ariston is way too slow :)

i think u'll get used to it after awhile... i was used to the previous one in the old house which is slow too, after awhile you will remember to just switch on earlier :)

not that bad!