Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
shadowsix

Tv Feature Wall -- Tv Mounting Height

HI , I just got my TV feature wall done and TV has been mounted on the feature wall.

My carpenter told me the TV height is standard. However, I find it above my eye level when i sit on the sofa.

can you guys share what is your TV height? should it below your eye level or above ur eye level when sitting on the sofa?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

It depends on individual requirement....i set my TV 'centre' to my eye level when sitting down...have seen friend lowering the TV 'centre', as they usually lie on their sofa...

Height of sofa seat + body length = TV centre.

I find that this view is better...

Not forgetting, that yor TV concole design plays a part in your TV positioning also...

HI , I just got my TV feature wall done and TV has been mounted on the feature wall.

My carpenter told me the TV height is standard. However, I find it above my eye level when i sit on the sofa.

can you guys share what is your TV height? should it below your eye level or above ur eye level when sitting on the sofa?

mine 1 fit slightly above the eyes level when lean on sofa back, but at the eyes level when sit on the sofa.

good carpenter will clarify the height before fixing, can not use standard height as excuse la. just like kitchen cabinet shorter ppl would like the cabinet top to be slightly lower, taller ppl would like it to be higher a bit.

Use the TV centre & ground as the 2 reference points.

Experts say 1.10m from ground is the magic number.

Cos our seating viewing is roughly there.

But we can use 1.05m as most of time, since no one seat fully upright.

Hope this helps.