Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kalimantan

Tong Ling

there is a few dimension in the world and it is all happening at the same time, just like 2nd dimension and 3rd dimension, we are at the 3rd dimension so we cannot see those in the 2nd one but dogs can. For tong ling, it means that this person has the ability to communicate with the 2nd dimension.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Since "dimension" is mentioned. Just to share what I have learned abt this from books( once i was crazy abt this): simply put, in physics & mathermatic:

1st dimension is a "dot".

2nd dimension refers to "an area" without thickness, like "shadow".

3rd dimension is "volume" or "space", with length, width, height...

4th dimension = more than space.

We (humans) are in "3rd dimension". We can see things in 1st, 2nd & 3rd dimensions, but not 4th dimension, unless who is "tong ling".

A 4th dimension being is able to see the world in 3 dimension. There "could be" a "world" exist in 4th dimension. We coin that "world" = spiritual world = heaven & h e l l .

Our dear Albert Einstein suggested that if beings (we) in 3rd dimension world can move faster than the speed of light(move around the earth circumference 7.5 round within 1 second!), then, we (beings in 3rd dimension) are able to go into 4th dimension world, such that we (in 4th dimension) can go into the 3rd dimension world at any point of time (past or future in 3rd dimension world). Ok?

Don't ask me why dogs, babies/tolders, tong ling ppl......

there is a few dimension in the world and it is all happening at the same time, just like 2nd dimension and 3rd dimension, we are at the 3rd dimension so we cannot see those in the 2nd one but dogs can. For tong ling, it means that this person has the ability to communicate with the 2nd dimension.
Edited by bepgof

Since "dimension" is mentioned. Just to share what I have learned abt this from books( once i was crazy abt this): simply put, in physics & mathermatic:

1st dimension is a "dot".

2nd dimension refers to "an area" without thickness, like "shadow".

3rd dimension is "volume" or "space", with length, width, height...

4th dimension = more than space.

We (humans) are in "3rd dimension". We can see things in 1st, 2nd & 3rd dimensions, but not 4th dimension, unless who is "tong ling".

A 4th dimension being is able to see the world in 3 dimension. There "could be" a "world" exist in 4th dimension. We coin that "world" = spiritual world = heaven & h e l l .

Our dear Albert Einstein suggested that if beings (we) in 3rd dimension world can move faster than the speed of light(move around the earth circumference 7.5 round within 1 second!), then, we (beings in 3rd dimension) are able to go into 4th dimension world, such that we (in 4th dimension) can go into the 3rd dimension world at any point of time (past or future in 3rd dimension world). Ok?

Don't ask me why dogs, babies/tolders, tong ling ppl......

Which 'credible' book you read? Can recommend?

Btw, I heard people talking about sixth dimension. Any knowledhge about that?

Got "six sense" no "six dimension".

You can google abt "dimension". 一元空间, 二元空间,三元空间。Mathermatic called 一元次方,二元次方,三元次方.

Which 'credible' book you read? Can recommend?

Btw, I heard people talking about sixth dimension. Any knowledhge about that?

Edited by bepgof

Got "six sense" no "six dimension".

You can google abt "dimension". 一元空间, 二元空间,三元空间。Mathermatic called 一元次方,二元次方,三元次方.

Who say no 6th dimension? I just graduated from a physics forum.....its related to string theory on length, breath, height, timespace and something....forgotten liaozzzz

Wah. Reminds me of Superman the movie when Christopher Reeve was the lead man.

There was a scene where Lois Lane died. To turn back time, he flew faster than speed of light and revolved around the Earth so many times that it rotated anti-clockwise. Then she miraculously comes back to life.

Nothing to do with "dimensions" though.

Wah. Reminds me of Superman the movie when Christopher Reeve was the lead man.

There was a scene where Lois Lane died. To turn back time, he flew faster than speed of light and revolved around the Earth so many times that it rotated anti-clockwise. Then she miraculously comes back to life.

Nothing to do with "dimensions" though.

Wah.....you that old meh? Christopher Reeeve movie still can recall......must be watching with your wife hor....