Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hafiizh

How Small Is 92sqm?

Jaskel >> confirm? Double comfirm!!

Emo >> with all your Renotalk research, I am eager to see your final product too! As I mentioned in my blog, we were so awe struck by the range we didn't even ask for discount. How un-Singaporean can we get right?

Ely >> you sure or not? Won't you be laying a piece of cow on your floor? Cookie cutter - I think not!

Getfuzzy >> 5th page and I still blush like some sec sch girl when ppl post nice things. (ps I am an old man in his thirties). Thks babe, are you a fan of Bucky??

May >> my adventurous may, unfortunately only have white or black. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haha... Until now still don't know why you say I am adventurous. Hehe....

Emo >> with all your Renotalk research, I am eager to see your final product too! As I mentioned in my blog, we were so awe struck by the range we didn't even ask for discount. How un-Singaporean can we get right?

Ely >> you sure or not? Won't you be laying a piece of cow on your floor? Cookie cutter - I think not!

Getfuzzy >> 5th page and I still blush like some sec sch girl when ppl post nice things. (ps I am an old man in his thirties). Thks babe, are you a fan of Bucky??

hafizah >> yes done a lot of research recently and thanks to all of you. without you all, i' m lost! I m still waiting for my 2nd appointment end of next month.....i don't know whether i can implement my ideas cos my hubby not as creative as you. so will do it in moderate way...LOl :) Emobebe

Don't they sell cowhide at Ikea as well for $399 per piece? Ones at Moleclue start at $1900. Cookie-cutter! No extra high tuffed headboard, no lavender walls or exhibitionistic bathrooms, no shocking pink kitchens or getting featured in ST! I rest my case. :P

-Ely

Don't they sell cowhide at Ikea as well for $399 per piece? Ones at Moleclue start at $1900. Cookie-cutter! No extra high tuffed headboard, no lavender walls or exhibitionistic bathrooms, no shocking pink kitchens or getting featured in ST! I rest my case. :P

-Ely

Not yet doesnt mean that your house is cookie cutter. Hehe.... You haven't show us much of ur flat other than all your purchases. I am sure yr flat have lots special design that can surpass my toilet.

first up, here are my bar stools. we can finally sit at our kitchen island!

1000002157.JPG

They cost $214 a piece, from Gnee Hong. Paid for the stability and back rest which we thought would be important for us and our guests.

So here's our staged bedroom (our bedsheets are usually left unmade one). Still lacking side tables as you see.

1000002150.JPG

Gnee Hong is d a r n value for money right. and their selections are quite healthy too.

really hope i can find time to visit comfort designs though. seems like another promising one too.

purple color? always envy peeps who are daring in their colors.

for us, we're only daring to try to inject colors with the soft furnishings

Gnee Hong is d a r n value for money right. and their selections are quite healthy too.

really hope i can find time to visit comfort designs though. seems like another promising one too.

purple color? always envy peeps who are daring in their colors.

for us, we're only daring to try to inject colors with the soft furnishings

D A R N. I should have tried Gnee Hong first~

Like you, I'm only injecting pops of colour through accents :P I'm too timid to go for something permanent - I have a short interest span, but am extremely loyal to things I love, like the Ghost stools and Barcelonas. :)

- Ely

<!--quoteo(post=627101:date=Apr 7 2011, 09:39 PM:name=emobebe)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (emobebe @ Apr 7 2011, 09:39 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=627101"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi Jaskel,

Just a question, how about lam chuan laminates? How much it cost and how is the quality?

Emobebe<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Lamchuan, Jennings, EDL, price and quality they are the same, only design. The four top laminate catalog that I've for house owners to choose are Formica, EDL, Jennings and LamChuan. LamiTak the sale persons too 'yaya' so I don't really like their services even my carpenter also don't like them too. If only house owner request if not I will not bother to take out their laminate at all.

hihi jaskel, based on your experience which has the most woodgrain laminates to offer? Mine given me Jennings..the medium brown woodgrain colours not alot and a few i like all are have their model nos pasted over.. i think its no longer in stock..and its 2010 copy...is there also a 2011 copy that is available? I'm into matching woodgrains with glossy black concept...lol so woodgrain very impt component to me :D

hihi jaskel, based on your experience which has the most woodgrain laminates to offer? Mine given me Jennings..the medium brown woodgrain colours not alot and a few i like all are have their model nos pasted over.. i think its no longer in stock..and its 2010 copy...is there also a 2011 copy that is available? I'm into matching woodgrains with glossy black concept...lol so woodgrain very impt component to me :D

LamChuan and LamiTak.Jennings have a 2nd edition for 2010. If using glossy black, your selection for woodgrain laminate can also try to use glossy too.

I am in love with the bed's headboard!

Congrats on completing your reno ~ nice read (for me). looking forward to more photos!

yo bro, may i check - where is the Gnee Hong that you got the bar stools from? i checked the website and there seems to be a few locations... is it the one at Eunos? :)

LamChuan and LamiTak.Jennings have a 2nd edition for 2010. If using glossy black, your selection for woodgrain laminate can also try to use glossy too.

wat you are **** gd! :) as usual :thumbs up: :thumbs up: i tot of using the matt surface for the woodgrain against glossy black so that there's a contracts...interesting to find that you will recommend the glossy woodgrain and glossy black.. you've some great outputs from such combis? :yamseng: :yamseng:

May >> your toilet is see through. Every time you need to do your business it's an adventure!

Love jetty >> I can't find the paint catalogue. If it turns up I will let you know.

Emo >> I was just like you when I started out. I think mine turned out ok - can't wait to see yours!

Ely >> you are the online shopper queen! I am surprised you even need to go out of the house to buy things :) next stop for me is hommage and comfort furniture.

Slegna >> small updates coming up. But stay tuned - after the blinds come up, I'll be starting my DIY stage.

Marsh >> yup the one at eunos industrial estate. the address is on my wordpress.

Fernvale >> yup I love sleeping in my extended bedroom. Yours looks great too - very quick progress!

Ok pictures.

1000002192.JPG

1000002193.JPG