Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Tango81

My Great Shopping Eperience At Gr Link Marketing

Hi guys,

Im a new flat owner. Proud to be one; but with major headaches, the renovation and purchasing proved to be a extreme challenge for me! Or maybe because I am very "yim chim". Geez, always a believer in squeezing every cents out of each dollar tt i spent. More often than not, i visit 3 to 4 shops just to view the same item to get the best service, price and product. Sounds pretty alright for a couple of items. But when I started doing that for tiles, carpentry, sinks, toilet bowls, hood, stove, oven blah blah blah....it proved to be extreme tiring. I continue to do this anyway, until one day when i step into this shop in Jalan Besar.

My agenda was only toilet bowl that day. Or maybe that was the agenda for THAT week? It was probably the 50th toilet bowl i had enquired. (exagerated of cos). It was a typical kitchen and bathroom hardware shop with basins, toilet bowls, shower accessories on display. That was out of point. Anyway, I asked for recommendations. Normally people will simply give me sweeping statements of introduction. To my surprise, this salesman proved to be a walking wikipedia on toilet bowls, and started explaining to me the difference between brands, types of ceramics and flashing mechanism etc etc. What was nice was his pleasant attitude and his willingness to share. What more can I asked for when the salesman is able to tell me information ranging from branding to maintenance methods. Moreover, his shop was very competitive priced! I ended up buying the toilet bowl. Or rather, 2 toilet bowls, 1 sink, 2 basins, 3 taps, 1 rain shower, 2 towel hangers, toilet roll holders, biget etc etc. I basically bought everything there. He even took the effort to demo the various shower heads when I raised concerns of water-strength. He even took down his rainshower and demo to us. Best.

And it doesn end there. I had items that I needed special arrangement. And he actually took the effort to ensure that things go my way. When the things were delivered to my place, all items are organised and numbered so clearly! My in law actually commented that those items looked as if they were for lucky draws.

All in all, I had 4 to 5 encounters with this man, who is also the boss for the shop. All encounters were pleasant and service oriented that I quite stopped shop hopping. I even bought my oven and hood from him subsequent thru phone. With such customer service, it certainly makes my renovation experience better.

Tango. =)

Shop Name

GR Link Marketing

155 Jalan Besar

Edited by Tango81

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi guys,

Im a new flat owner. Proud to be one; but with major headaches, the renovation and purchasing proved to be a extreme challenge for me! Or maybe because I am very "yim chim". Geez, always a believer in squeezing every cents out of each dollar tt i spent. More often than not, i visit 3 to 4 shops just to view the same item to get the best service, price and product. Sounds pretty alright for a couple of items. But when I started doing that for tiles, carpentry, sinks, toilet bowls, hood, stove, oven blah blah blah....it proved to be extreme tiring. I continue to do this anyway, until one day when i step into this shop in Jalan Besar.

My agenda was only toilet bowl that day. Or maybe that was the agenda for THAT week? It was probably the 50th toilet bowl i had enquired. (exagerated of cos). It was a typical kitchen and bathroom hardware shop with basins, toilet bowls, shower accessories on display. Shop wasn crowded, a couple of customers with a sales person attending to them. My wife and I walked in, entertaining ourselves with the toilet bowls and other stuffs on display. Somewhat, we had already been immune to sales people ignoring us. Maybe I have got this "no money to buy things look"? LoL.

That was out of point. Anyway, I asked for recommendations. Normally people will simply give me sweeping statements of introduction. To my surprise, this salesman proved to be a walking wikipedia on toilet bowls, and started explaining to me the difference between brands, types of ceramics and flashing mechanism etc etc. What was nice was his pleasant attitude and his willingness to share. What more can I asked for when the salesman is able to tell me information ranging from branding to maintenance methods. Moreover, his shop was very competitive priced! I ended up buying the toilet bowl. Or rather, 2 toilet bowls, 1 sink, 2 basins, 3 taps, 1 rain shower, 2 towel hangers, toilet roll holders, biget etc etc. I basically bought everything there. He even took the effort to demo the various shower heads when I raised concerns of water-strength. He even took down his rainshower and demo to us. Best.

And it doesn end there. I had items that I needed special arrangement. And he actually took the effort to ensure that things go my way. When the things were delivered to my place, all items are organised and numbered so clearly! My in law actually commented that those items looked as if they were for lucky draws.

All in all, I had 4 to 5 encounters with this man, who is also the boss for the shop. All encounters were pleasant and service oriented that I quite stopped shop hopping. I even bought my oven and hood from him subsequent thru phone. With such customer service, it certainly makes my renovation experience better.

Tango. =)

Shop Name

GR Link Marketing

155 Jalan Besar

Yea, the boss, Benny, is good and patient, i went there too for my bathroom stuff, he is also recommended by my contractor too.

worth recommending this GR link.

I went GR Link last week and I was served by the friendly and helpful lady boss, Ms Jasmine. Their opening hours have since changed and is opened from 1 pm to 9pm (closed on Sunday).

• Like 1