Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
edenstrauss

Full Length Mirror Placed On Wall Behind Door

Due to space constraints in my bedroom, I've got difficulty placing a full length mirror without facing it when I sleep in bed.

However, I would still like to have a full length mirror placed on the wall. For the purpose of looking at myself after dressing up.

But if I were to install a full length mirror on the wall which is directly behind my bedroom door, would there be any adverse fengshui effects?

Psychologically, it felt wierd because it's akin to hiding behind the bedroom door and looking at oneself... "sneaky" sort of disposition.

Edited by edenstrauss

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, BB

My fsm did advise that mirror is just mirror and you can place them anywhere you like it.

However, there are also other masters, especially those who focused on symbolic items & incorporate cultural belief into FS practice, will advise that you need to check that the area reflected is not the bad sector or has negative Qi which you don't want to see 'double' for bad things.

Hi mae29

thanks for sharing & offering such valuable advice.

What u've mentioned triggered off what happened 10 years ago when I first had my flat audited by my taiwanese geomencer.

He made me bring down & relocate my mirror in the MBR becox I placed it facing the mirror. In other words, manifesting the supposedly bad energy that flows out of the toilet.

Maybe I was such a vainpot becox I was looking at my own face & fiddling with my hair while sitting on the toilet bowl & leaving the toilet door open! :P