Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

Wasser Bath

If u r buying water heater from this shop... Please do not engage their plumber name Wilson. He's a irresponsible installer who failed to mention that the new water heater require higher capacity of electricity and need a change to the old cables running out from the wall. So what happen was after a few month usage the points was burnt n cause a burning whenever the heater is on. It is a risk n yet he didn't mention during installation time. When we did call him to check he said that he used to mention it to other customers but they refused to change. But we say that he did not even tell us. Whether to change the old cables or not it's up to us. He keep mentioning he got 26 years experience. Now I know why he need to do that. It seems like this way he can come back n "help" u change cable n charge a high price. Like $120 for 2 heaters. N he even mention because we stayed in the East he has to charge us higher unless we stayed in the West.

So please ask for another plumber if wasser bath wan to recommend u this guy.

Also when we called wasser bath... They can't do anything n keep mentioning this guy not their in house plumber. They only recommends. Like it's not their problem although they RECOMMEND him.

Engage him at your own risk - Wilson his phone ends with 0727

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi donemyhouse,

How's the IXISS rain shower set that your bought from Wasser Bath? Is it good? I just bought from them but will only install next week. Just wondering how's the performance and if material will rust anot?

Hi inuyasha79,

Avoid at all cost to buy from WASSER BATH.

Their after sales service is very bad and their IXISS range of products is suck!!

Their staffs is super rude when you come back to them when your products got problem... They will push the blames to you or your contractor... etc Finding excuses just to avoid solving the problems... I bought my home bathroom accessories, kitchen sink & tap mixer from them... IXISS brand, which they claim they carry this brand... But quality is super lousy... use less than 6 months, just only 3-4 months already got problems...

Avoid Wasser at balestier at all cost! You can buy exactly the same bathroom fittings at HALF PRICE in the geylang shop called MOBILI LIVING.  I was misled by the website about top '10 places to buy bathroom fittings'  and consequently bought a rack at Wasser balestier at $140. Saw later the same item (same product code and looks exactly the same) only retails at $70 in MOBILI!   Really feel cheated by Wasser Balestier! 

Seem a reliable shop to me as i had been using for my house reno their stuffs for one year plus and all is good.  I just went back and brought at this shop last week , the toilet bowl with basin package, promotion items on bathroom accessories and shower set for my in law house. Pricing is reasonable and some item is cheaper as compared to other shop i went. Service is as good as before. 

Never buy from them, very bad after sales service.

We bought a few accessories from them 2 weeks ago, at the point of sales, everything ok, can, no problem.

We specific the delivery to be before noon, the sales promise he will arrange it.

2 days before delivery their main office called and says delivery will be 3-4pm, but I told them we had arrangement with the sales to be delivered before noon as my contractors need to received and fixed at my new house. She say will verify with the sales and let us know..... No one call after that, we presume it settled.

On the day of delivery, we waited will 12.30pm, no delivery. I called up the sales guy, he says he only will try not promise to....I was what?!!??!

no choice i wait for the 3-4pm delivery, my contractors have to come another day.

Waited till 4.20pm, my goods did not come, I call him again, he say will check and get back to me. 4.45 no news from him, I call him back asking for my goods. He throw tantrum at me!!!! Says no point keep calling him, the goods will come ask me wait!!!! i ask him wait till when? he keep saying will come today, just wait...I was fumed.

At last, my goods arrive at 5.30pm, my orders was the last scheduled of the day.

No apologies whatsoever from them at all...At the point of sales, every can....

no responsibility and very irresponsible after sales service...AVIOD at all cost.

Typical Sales staff (Winnie), promised you the stars and the moon in order to get your orders but when it comes to after service, everything changed!

Firstly the price was not competitive at all, in fact, it is much higher than market rate. Since it was recommended by my ID, and he assured the quality and service from them, I then decided to purchase lightings from them. BUT-within 6 months, quality issue surfaced. 

After Service is horrendous. Was told by ID that items came with warranty, but it is not the case. To cut the story short, I paid to resolve my issue. Arranged the timing, and first attempt - unsuccessful as they did not get the proper item to fix. Second attempt - electrician came and cannot fix. After numerous texts and calls, and all my wasted time, the third time, it was my ID who arranged his own electrician to settle the problem.

Agreed with the review that ‘please avoid them at all cost’.