Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ykeng

Fengshui First Or Discuss With Id First?

Hi,

I have a question. Should we (havnt collect key yet)

1) wait till key collection, fengshui the house first than approach ID? (Bearing in mind for sure the FSM will require us to place certain things (e.g sofa) at certain area, build some partition at certain area etc and hence after knowing all this, than tell ID on the "must have")

or should we

2)just proceed normally to look for ID, roughly know their proposals, than after collect keys, engage FSM to do fengshui? I am just not too sure if the discussion with ID will be wasted if FSM proposed something which deviates alot from ID drawings.

For those that has Feng shui their new house, what did you guys do???

Try not to suggest get them both together at the same time. Its something which I think not quite possible to happen for my case.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I have a question. Should we (havnt collect key yet)

1) wait till key collection, fengshui the house first than approach ID? (Bearing in mind for sure the FSM will require us to place certain things (e.g sofa) at certain area, build some partition at certain area etc and hence after knowing all this, than tell ID on the "must have")

or should we

2)just proceed normally to look for ID, roughly know their proposals, than after collect keys, engage FSM to do fengshui? I am just not too sure if the discussion with ID will be wasted if FSM proposed something which deviates alot from ID drawings.

For those that has Feng shui their new house, what did you guys do???

Try not to suggest get them both together at the same time. Its something which I think not quite possible to happen for my case.

I think it depends on how much you believe fs. If you do, then 1) is appropriate. If not, then you can shop for 2) and see later fsm recomm can match or not and your preference

In my opinion, feng shui comes first. Knowing type of Qi flow in your house like which sector & directions have benevolent Qi to support certain activities then you can proceed with the design.

In my opinion, feng shui comes first. Knowing type of Qi flow in your house like which sector & directions have benevolent Qi to support certain activities then you can proceed with the design.

.... And I get my house audite with fsm recommendation & ID followed the plan & execute 3D drawings following the color theme as well. Can visit my blog for further info.

If you believe in fs, then fs master should audit your new flat, give you the colours and the layout. Before consulting your id/contractor about the layout plan by fs.