Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kmchan808

24hr Family Plumber

WARNING!!! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY -> 24hr Family Plumber

I had my worst plumbing experenice with '24hr Family Plumber' (their website "http://24hrfamilyplumber.com")

They provide a lousy service and they are totally irresponsible when they damage your stuff and all they want is your $$$!

They came to my place and replaced the toilet outlet as it was leaking, and I was charged $180 for it. Though a bit steep but I thought as long

as long as it solve my problem and provide a good service, money might be worth spending. After the replacement I still noticed the leaking and

requested for them to come back to fix it. That is where the nightmare starts.

I had problem getting a schedule from the plumber to come to my place, each time i called the operator will tell me "I'll call you back" and

guess what...they NEVER call back. I had to pester them more than 5 times before they agreed to come back to look at the problem. On the second

visit they finanlly fix the leaking but then I notice the previously working inlet is damaged, water is flowing in non stop!! They are the only

one that had touched the toilet system, obviously they had damaged it. I frantically tried to reach them and each time I get the same reply:

"I'll call you back" and they NEVER call back. After many attempts to reach them, a lady finally replied and insist that I had to pay another

sum of $$$ to get the inlet repair. I was stunned as it was very obvious they had damaged my inlet and now I have to pay again?? This saga when on and

on for a week and my toilet never get repaired.

I can't believe they are such irresponsible plumber out they. Please do not use them!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes I have very bad experice with this 24hr Family Plumber too.

They are irresponsible, its a really bad service.

But I also feel they don't have the skill to do a good job.

I wish we have a way to revoke their operating license.

Bro you should change your Title to " Worst Plumber"

Had bad experience with them today , got was quoted 190 to replace a plastic bit under the water tank and to unclog sink. excluding their transport, so total would have been 200!

i said no but still had to pay for the transport fee, my mom is getting them to come back tomorrow to have another look b/c they gave a bad assessment today, they didnt give a breakdown of the price of parts as stated on the site

Trying to get her to change her mind but she's insistent on getting them back to at least tell us whats wrong,hope it wont be another nightmare