Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheepz

Minimalist Home

May_dream1 you want your house to be feature in the noose?

depends on why it goes up on noose.... hehehee..... good things, i want lah. bad things, then forget it. hehehe....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hafizah but your house not ready yet. How to get jojo joget to go to your house?

it'll be ready at the end of the month mah. if not in time for this season, i'm sure got season 3/4/5/6 hahahaha

i don't mind my house being used for filming the noose.

Sheepz, u director or what?

ke ke :D Its my production. I will let you know. ke ke. :D

ke ke :D Its my production. I will let you know. ke ke. :D

:o you are the producer?? Wah!!! Mr producer, how to get my flat on noose??

Recently, we fall in love with a Belgium light producer called Dark. :wub:

We simply love the bold & funky design and thinking to replace our existing lights:

12-25KEIEN02.jpg

'12-25’ is a lamp for walls and ceilings, which can rotate via a built-in magnet to all directions. This way the lamp can even rotate 360° (an absolute world premiere) you can light every corner in a room, each time from a different angle.

CROSSLIGHTorangedetour.jpg

'Crosslight’, a design of the Dutch designer duo Jan melis & Ben oostrum. This lamp has a highly ornamental value, its design consists of a double cross hanging lamp.

TT.jpg

‘T&T’ is a versatile and particularly powerful creation. It also manifests a certain duality. Its hard and

expressive shape contrasts with the rather more timid light diffused by this hanging lamp.

Anyone wants to contribute to my new collection by buying my lights at Garage Sales & Exchange Corner . They are only 3mth old and I'm selling away cheap, cheap!~!~

Edited by sheepz

love the noose man....

dont know if they still have "we are singaporean"because i havent watched an episode for the current series...and it says that i cant watch the video from my current location! ****...

will catch up on it when im back for sure!