Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sheepz

Minimalist Home

Where is this Boconcept? Sound interesting shop to go buy all nice functional furniture.

Its at the top floor of paragon.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Its at the top floor of paragon.

wow!! the sofa bed is so ex so i think the coffee table will not be very cheap too. :) how much is it, may i ask?? :)

wow!! the sofa bed is so ex so i think the coffee table will not be very cheap too. :) how much is it, may i ask?? :)

I think is $1.7k+. I used to be $2k+ and we wanted the ID to constructed. But when we went that time the price is down by 30% so we decided to get it.

You can check their stuff here:

http://www.boconcept.sg/

Edited by sheepz

I think is $1.7k+. I used to be $2k+ and we wanted the ID to constructed. But when we went that time the price is down by 30% so we decided to get it.

You can check their stuff here:

http://www.boconcept.sg/

thanks thanks... looks like a very nice shop indeed although the prices are a bit on the high side. :)

Very big and nice layout. like your bedroom divider.

My suggestion, place some medium-big indoor plants near the window or tv console and a rug in yr living room to make it complete.

Dinning area get a nice painting, look around in Holland V shopping centre.

Anyway, just to check how much is the extended table in the kitchen and the dining table (from where) :)

Edited by Always Happy

Very big and nice layout. like your bedroom divider.

My suggestion, place some medium-big indoor plants near the window or tv console and a rug in yr living room to make it complete.

Dinning area get a nice painting, look around in Holland V shopping centre.

Anyway, just to check how much is the extended table in the kitchen and the dining table (from where) :)

Thanks for the advise. But because both of us are allegic to dust and my husband is allegic to plant, so we are still thinking to whether to get them.

The dining table is not extendable, its a full glass table. The extendable table in the kitchen is constructed by the ID. You can always get your contractor to do it.

i have to say the tv console dun really look that nice looking...the color used is kinda off but overall the place is pretty nice looking. :)

ha ha ha ha I think so too for the Tv console. But I guess it also timeless.

hi...

I am researching on creating space for smaller interiors...and I have to say you and your id did a wonderful job! :)

He has wonderfully merge the functionality of some features. ie. headboard that double up as a storage cabinets. the same goes for the mirror too...

in fact more can be done but its pretty ex to customise furniture. :)

Functional furniture does not come cheap. :paint:

I love the clean, spacious look of your apartment, and how practical everything is!

I agree about the TV feature/console - but it looks great in the natural sunlight, when it's tinged lighter and flows better with your minimalistic theme.

It's a job really well done! Grats! :)

Edited by Ely1

Wow sheepz, your house looks super-cool and very chic .. I love all the furniture pieces, very well-planned and well-laid out. Congrats to u :yamseng:

:sport-smiley-018: Can u pls PM me your ID details and a broad break-up of the $44k reno cost?

Thanks a ton!

Additional stuff to the house after moving in for 3months:

P1070490.jpg

We finally did up a tv console for our study room.

Yesterday we went down to International furniture fair and manage to grab some gems (sample pieces that exhibitors don't want to ship back after the show) with our limited strength:

P1070491.jpg

A coffee table made from Peranakan tiles. Nice!~!~

P1070492.jpg

Indonesia batik cushion

P1070494.jpg

Our first art piece :paint:

To solve our limited working space in the kitchen, we add another foldaway table, but too bad it can't be longer as the bracket can't hold the weight:

P1070496.jpg

Fold away

P1070497.jpg

Open

And here is my miserable MBR toilet:

P1070263.jpg

Hi congrats on your reno and we have the exact same layout. A 4NG door to door!

No swing door for shower screen? your toilet gonna get wet!

Edited by advancer

To solve our limited working space in the kitchen, we add another foldaway table, but too bad it can't be longer as the bracket can't hold the weight:

P1070496.jpg

Fold away

P1070497.jpg

Open

I love this idea, very good but too bad i don't think i got enough space for this.

Edited by advancer