Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
endlssorrow

Curtain Or Roller Blind

hmm can roll up and down mah..

Hahaha... not troublesome meh, roll up & down?! I have another good suggestion. Ever consider to put ventilator fan instead? Seems popular nowadays, especially to those smokers... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hahaha... not troublesome meh, roll up & down?! I have another good suggestion. Ever consider to put ventilator fan instead? Seems popular nowadays, especially to those smokers... :)

haha com to think of it.. its quite troublesome

haha com to think of it.. its quite troublesome

Roller blind in toilet window not advisable.

1. When closed, block out all the light and wind.

2. When open, give neighbour free peek.

3. When closed, and wind blow, give neighbour free peek also.

Best is to use those venetian blind. Can adjust the angle for ideal privacy and airflow.

Ventilator fan still best, get windy feeling. But I think is not allowed, but there are ways to go around it.

Roller blind in toilet window not advisable.

1. When closed, block out all the light and wind.

2. When open, give neighbour free peek.

3. When closed, and wind blow, give neighbour free peek also.

Best is to use those venetian blind. Can adjust the angle for ideal privacy and airflow.

Ventilator fan still best, get windy feeling. But I think is not allowed, but there are ways to go around it.

Can... ventilator fan still can be installed. No restriction so far. Popular brand will be KDK. They can customise the window frame cutting. I've seen more residentials installing this. Pretty good effect. Not only can feel the "moving wind", but also can "suck" out the smelly.... after "business"... (you know what I mean) :)

I like both curtain and blind.  The curtain can be used in several ways. For example, you can use curtains to frame your window, layer your room, or you can use them to add texture, movement, and warmth to the room. Where blind are very useful for sun control. Second, they are excellent when it comes to effectiveness and help in reducing electricity consumption. And third, they offer the best privacy.