Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jasonseah73

Urgent! Feedback Needed For Fengshui Master

Yes, here is one person who relentlessly promote Joey Yap. After being told off by snappy about being jumpy on the issue of Lawrence chan. So maybe hor....either you are lawrence chan or joey yap's side kickzzzzzz

alot of speculation, i am just a person who cannot stand people who state things without facts, i can also say that you and snappy are both the same person.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yes, here is one person who relentlessly promote Joey Yap. After being told off by snappy about being jumpy on the issue of Lawrence chan. So maybe hor....either you are lawrence chan or joey yap's side kickzzzzzz

what is wrong with joey yap, he is my master and i am his disciple.

so u mean this website do not allow people to change their logo? are you one of his competitor, you do not even dare to put your real name?

How many posters putting real names? You challenging all the rest also? So your real name is colin tan? Why get so work up when i share about lawrence chan. I have also share about Hui, Tan etc. So they are none of uour concern except for lawrence chan?

alot of speculation, i am just a person who cannot stand people who state things without facts, i can also say that you and snappy are both the same person.

In one post, Ivy waited for you at the high tea. According to her, you don't even have the guts to meet her.

From some posts don't need facts. Lawrence chan or whoever fsms want to pretend behind posters will eventually be discovered

what is wrong with joey yap, he is my master and i am his disciple.

Nothing wrong with joey yap....just that you act like a tape recorder in the previous posts.

If he is your master, then you should behave like one, otherwise posting unreasonable or unwanted personality definitely will reflect on the quality of your master. My understanding of people who learn or practise feng shui first practise humility.

Yes try it and you will know. Joey is good, i have tried.

Hi Colintan

Thanks for sharing.

Years ago i paid alot, cant remember if it was around S$400 or thereabout, to have a reading done by Joey Yap when he was here for some event held at some hotel. I heard some good reviews about him n was looking forward to it. After the reading, I feel it was very expensive for what i paid for and session was pretty short.

If you ask me how i feel about it, all i could say is i think i wasted my money :(

Since you are his disciple, it would be good if you can inform him this is his customer's feedback. Since i have genuinely paid for his services, at least i think im entitled to review his services or to feedback.