Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jasonseah73

Urgent! Feedback Needed For Fengshui Master

There was another self promoter spotted by posters on Amare la casa. Yes cameras everywhere!

This has been ongoing since day one of renotalk liaozzzzz.........you don't know meh? ID and contractors took turnzzzz to be discovered in the end. Sianzzzz, I also can't be bothered to read sometimes.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lawrence Chan at first register his red logo and pick 2 posts to give a short commentzzz. I realised he was so blur to pick post since 2009. Then some forummerzzzz commented that he purposely picked those that were crisizing other fsms. Not long hor, this thread started a host of clones as according to what some forummers have discovered, at the same time hor, he changed the red logo to a black compass. You know what leh, I visited mummysg and also found that he also uses the same clone names there.

What I can say is when a person do bad or despicable things, sooner or later will be found out lor.

what did he do to you?

How amusing is self-talking?

I visited the website and noticed that most of the testimonial names are foreigners!! So amusing too!

are you sure about this? are you a feng shui master yourself, talking bad about people is really disrespectful.

Why bother discussing who is more skilled or not? Try the person yourself and you will know.

I used to go around to any that people posted good too, then realise all are gimmicks. The master ask for high $$$, but after job never follow up. Gd or bad, it's your luck.

Lucky I found one good one which is enough. Low profile yet skilled. Recommendations all through words of mouth.

are you sure about this? are you a feng shui master yourself, talking bad about people is really disrespectful.

Why you so perturbed? What I said about lawrence chan is a matter of fact which i found out! Does it bother or prick you? Strange....who is this to you? I just share so that others can be aware. What's wrong?

I'm also looking for a feng shui master. If you say that he's a "real expert", means that your house is done up very fantastic? Always win 4D or you are a CEO of ABC company? Can pay a visit to your house to see how expert he is?

why are u so grumpy? you can try Joey Yap he is quite an expert.

Why you so perturbed? What I said about lawrence chan is a matter of fact which i found out! Does it bother or prick you? Strange....who is this to you? I just share so that others can be aware. What's wrong?

If you don't like his feng shui services just don't use him, try Joey Yap he is good.

Why bother discussing who is more skilled or not? Try the person yourself and you will know.

I used to go around to any that people posted good too, then realise all are gimmicks. The master ask for high $$$, but after job never follow up. Gd or bad, it's your luck.

Lucky I found one good one which is enough. Low profile yet skilled. Recommendations all through words of mouth.

Yes try it and you will know. Joey is good, i have tried.

Lawrence Chan at first register his red logo and pick 2 posts to give a short commentzzz. I realised he was so blur to pick post since 2009. Then some forummerzzzz commented that he purposely picked those that were crisizing other fsms. Not long hor, this thread started a host of clones as according to what some forummers have discovered, at the same time hor, he changed the red logo to a black compass. You know what leh, I visited mummysg and also found that he also uses the same clone names there.

What I can say is when a person do bad or despicable things, sooner or later will be found out lor.

logo also cannot change huh, i used joey yap he is good. try him.

I followed the threads and realised how true. Good observations Snappy! Without your revealing I would have been duped. What kind of FSM is this? Want business also don't need to resort to this> He thinks internet surfers are fools! Good job, hope you can continue to scout around and alert us. This speaks very loudly about the character of this FSM.

Try Master Joey Yap he is good.

Yes, here is one person who relentlessly promote Joey Yap. After being told off by snappy about being jumpy on the issue of Lawrence chan. So maybe hor....either you are lawrence chan or joey yap's side kickzzzzzz

I wonder how many people here are clones?

Check out this: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/4181-recommendation-of-fsm/?p=794355

So Lawrence Chan removed his red colored logo, replace with a compass and start all over again?

so u mean this website do not allow people to change their logo? are you one of his competitor, you do not even dare to put your real name?

Very wrong because you do not even dare to put your real name down and how you know what you find out is true?