Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jasonseah73

Urgent! Feedback Needed For Fengshui Master

Hi all,

My name is Jason. I will be moving into my new apartment in June this year and will like to engage a fengshui master to advise on the interior design.

In fact, I was asking around for recommendations and my colleague recommended me this master by the name of LIN JUAN JUAN. Heard she is good and has even published books regarding fengshui. As I'm unsure of the credibility of his recommendation.

Can everyone help to give your input on this master? Have any one of you worked with her before?

Appreciate ur help!!!

With regards,

Jason

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi all,

My name is Jason. I will be moving into my new apartment in June this year and will like to engage a fengshui master to advise on the interior design.

In fact, I was asking around for recommendations and my colleague recommended me this master by the name of LIN JUAN JUAN. Heard she is good and has even published books regarding fengshui. As I'm unsure of the credibility of his recommendation.

Can everyone help to give your input on this master? Have any one of you worked with her before?

Appreciate ur help!!!

With regards,

Jason

Does she calculate bazi? Was looking for one. Anyone can suggest.?

Hi Roblon

I would catagorise the type of fengshui masters u wish to work with.

a) middle-income type

- usually professionals or salaried workers paid about $800-1600 for fs master service

b) lower-income type

- usually for people who do not wish to pay more eg less than $400.

c) Ultra-rich businessmen

- if you want to know those Ultra-rich businessmen fengshui master, i am sure forum members can quote fs master price.

Does she calculate bazi? Was looking for one. Anyone can suggest.?

Hi Roblon,

Geomencers should be able to calculate bazi becox the fengshui audit for house & offices are definitely based on both the bazi (of owners, occupants) and the environment.

If the geomencer falters on bazi interpretation, then, it'll be a disaster when it comes to other aspects of geomency e.g. fengshui audits, selection of dates. That's when bazi is used as a basis for geomency services.

But if you are keen in getting your bazi calculated using purple star astrology, please PM me becox I would be able to recommend a locally-based Taiwanese Geomencer whose well-versed in this method.

Disclaimer: Please note that this is not an advertising medium but a platform for sharing.

Edited by edenstrauss

Bazi analysis is just one of the many methods of divination, which based its inputs on one's DOB. ZWDS, 8 mansions....all use DOB as "inputs".

Not true that house audit MUST based on occupants' bazi, the logic/reasons are straight forward & simple:

- The more the occupants within a housei, the more "conflicts" of DOBs, conflic of 五行, 五方四时, 寄生十二宫, etc, etc. Good for Mr. A, no good for Ms. B, etc

- One day = 24 hrs, bazi based on 2-hr intervals, meaning one day = 12 different DOB. 60 years x 365x 12 = 262,800 possible combinations, how to find, 2 occupants with the same "combination" of DOB? Unless is twin.

8 mansions lagi "funny", all houses based on 8 house facings only and based on DOB to calculate the "Gua" to decide who suit which facings. If husbands "gua" suits west facing, wife's suits East facing, Daught's suits south, how huh? One solution possible - a house with 8 facings, so anyone can stay in!

ZWDS use one's DOB to construct 12 宫( a chart with 12 boxes), with major of 14 stars (actually > 100 stars) to tell from about 4yr old till +100 yr old's “luck path".....

What I want to say is, "house audit" has nothing to with one's DOB.

Geomencers should be able to calculate bazi becox the fengshui audit for house & offices are definitely based on both the bazi (of owners, occupants) and the environment.

If the geomencer falters on bazi interpretation, then, it'll be a disaster when it comes to other aspects of geomency e.g. fengshui audits, selection of dates. That's when bazi is used as a basis for geomency services.

Edited by bepgof

But why do geomencers use bazi as a basis for working out fengshui audits?

I've checked with an American friend and he said that his Geomencer in USA also requested for his bazi & his wife's when auditing their apartment.

Edited by edenstrauss

Seemed you have not got what I've explained. The trick will be worthless if code breaks. Binng22 already breaks part of the code, seconded by K, M & your goodself.

Straits Times comes in several sections (Main/Home/Life/Sport/ classified/obituary.......). Why? To make the whole paper looks "thick" and buyers thus feel "value for money". Same applies for house fs audit.

If a geomencer just walk here walk there, look see look see, commenting shifting this & there, put this up & that down, buy this & buy that, would the $ payer feels "value for money"?

Don't believe? Can verify this with your taiwanese fsm, but I doubt he will reveal the "code".

Next, the 8 mansions theory has reminded me of the 老巴刹(Lau Pa Sat)situated at junction of Robinson Rd & Cross street) and also the already-demolished 8-angles tiolet situated at clarke quay, side of liang court (only ppls at or elder than my age would know)It was very famous then. Anyone's house want to be looked like above mentioned 2?

But why do geomencers use bazi as a basis for working out fengshui audits?

I've checked with an American friend and he said that his Geomencer in USA also requested for his bazi & his wife's when auditing their apartment.

Edited by bepgof

Hi, i agreed what bepgof say that bazi have noting to do with fs audit. In fact it's two difference kind of teaching.

Only the presence fsm would use bazi to audit one house fs, if you read books written by ancient fsm there is not a single word mentioned about bazi in their feng shui books.

Fair & true.

Bazi reveals only "tendency", "strong points" and "weak points" and no sure "outcome". The final "outcome" has to be "carried out" by individual through series of actions, decision making +......This is similar to a financial analyst who predicts certain stock would perform to certain level based on its fundamentals, whether this stock would really perform to par or not still influenced by many other "external" factors not controllable by the analyst.

Most ppls have either intentionally or unintentionally amplified the "luck prediction" capability of Bazi analysis. It basically tells you're born with "this", better do this "way" & avoid that "way", then the path will be smoother ! That's ,no more & no less. Bazi analysis is fundamentally a trend analysis, which does not guaranteed anything, reasons? - It needs one's actions to fulfill the analysis.

The use of Bazi aid FSM to analyse individual luck and personality .
Edited by bepgof

As saying goes: He who knows nothing doubts nothing. The more I understand how the theory of Bazi works, more doubts I have. I have mentioned these doubts in various posts pcs by pcs.

1. Take a look at earth's existing longitude classification method, those lines are defined by group of human beings much later after 子平's consodilation of bazi theories. These Longitude lines are not "straight" from north pole to south pole, in between have some zeezaaa over some regions, due to political reasons. This directly "affects" the "time" component in bazi. fBazi stresses very much importance of "time & space" in the universe= relative positions of various planets in the space. A truth theory should not be political-dependent.

Allow me a break here, to continue later. Body is like vehicle, now need to "pump breakfast" into stomach, to keep body going. A picture speaks thousands words.

http://img840.imageshack.us/i/timezones.jpg/

2. 4 pillar methodology points out whoever born within the 2-hr interval of a given region on earth, will have same "destiny/fate/luck/personality......."= like mass production product which have everything the same! Because these ppls bear the same "4 pillar/bazi". "year pillar" has 60 sexagenary cycle year, starts from 甲子 and ends with 癸亥. "Time pillar" starts from 子(11pm to 1am), and ends with 亥(9pm to 11pm). With leap years being taken into consideration, within 60 years, there are [(45x365)+(15x366)]x12 = 262,980 possible combination.

Need some brain imagination power here: say when sun shines at GMT00-GMT02 & at same time earth rotates. This mean that "within a given 24 hr interval block of time", those born on earth will have same bazi. And at another "24 hr interval" another group of same bazi will be produced on earth. This carries on for 60 years, "reset" and star over again.

Imagine 60 years as a straight line, with markings on every continous 24 hr (those with same bazi). Human's one-day population on earth is how many?

Hi bepgof,

I thought that you do not believe in bazi at all? :huh:

Becox it's an "agar-agar" theory to you?

Edited by bepgof