Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
AbbyRosita

Our Lovenest

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Think most go for flat polish ba.

at least mine is, coz nicer and cheaper. haa.. :P

ytd talked to my ID, she advise me to take the single flat polish. The quote i get for single flat is very attractive, just an additional $40 more. Going to meet the contractor this saturday at their showroom. :P

ytd talked to my ID, she advise me to take the single flat polish. The quote i get for single flat is very attractive, just an additional $40 more. Going to meet the contractor this saturday at their showroom. :P

additional $40 more?

from that contractor, not ur ID rt?

Hi Abby

Welcome! I think the floor plan looks almost the same as ours at FV, except that the shelter is located near the entrance. Your floor plan is very small, can post bigger?

Hi Abby

Welcome! I think the floor plan looks almost the same as ours at FV, except that the shelter is located near the entrance. Your floor plan is very small, can post bigger?

small? i view quite big leh... u can click on the picture to view bigger. i think nowadays the floor plan almost the same for the BTOs. :)

Edited by AbbyRosita

Bought the following items earlier on at King's Furnishing, Midview City outlet. :D

*Will update when the purchases from King's Furnishing are delivered*

Edited by AbbyRosita

Hihi...

I am also a Jadespringer! :)

Also went to Inside Story and explore with them today. Saw ur 3D design the other time when u posted on FAcebook discussion at JAdespring page.

Mind sharing with me once again?

If u dun mind, can email me.

chrissy.yeo@gmail.com

Regards,

Christine

Hihi...

I am also a Jadespringer! :)

Also went to Inside Story and explore with them today. Saw ur 3D design the other time when u posted on FAcebook discussion at JAdespring page.

Mind sharing with me once again?

If u dun mind, can email me.

chrissy.yeo@gmail.com

Regards,

Christine

I have just given u access to my blog. So which ID u have taken with?

I have just given u access to my blog. So which ID u have taken with?

havent decide but went to explore with Inside Story after reading what u posted on Facebook.

WAs rather impressed with Seong Yin's ideas and he was very friendly! :)

Went to I-deal House and was rather disappointed. Spent less than 10 mins to take down / ask us what we are looking at and said to email us back. NEver even share things like Seong Yin. We spent abt 3 hours at Inside Story and it was very informative.

:)

how to view ur blog?

hmm...

U need to accept the invitation lor. =]

Edited by AbbyRosita

havent decide but went to explore with Inside Story after reading what u posted on Facebook.

WAs rather impressed with Seong Yin's ideas and he was very friendly! :)

Went to I-deal House and was rather disappointed. Spent less than 10 mins to take down / ask us what we are looking at and said to email us back. NEver even share things like Seong Yin. We spent abt 3 hours at Inside Story and it was very informative.

:)

Ya, I was also impressed with them during my first meetup. We can't seem to have any feel after that with other ID. That's the reason we decided to take them. So how many more to go for u before u decide?

Ya, I was also impressed with them during my first meetup. We can't seem to have any feel after that with other ID. That's the reason we decided to take them. So how many more to go for u before u decide?

prob 1 more... recommended by my colleague. Today went to i-deal house also. that one also recommended by my colleague but totally not impressed by them!

I still dunno how to access to ur blog. :(