Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ely1

The Best Journey Always Leads Us Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We already have a Venus in our house. :notti:

oh.... so sweet~ :wub:

nah, i think u shd be too skinny for being Venus.

i've got loads of fats n calories to be 2 Venuses :P

oh, when are u having a housewarming eh?

im eagerly awaiting? :rolleyes:

It's in the planning ;) Don't worry, you're already on the guest list :)

Ohhh, don't speak about weight! Still procrastinating with my workout plan...and there's a photoshoot coming up! AHH! Must.Stop.Scraping.Crap.Off.Floors.And.Walls.With.Fingernails.

- Ely

we can always have a skinny Venus~ :lol:

haha actually i was about to ask when is the gathering... thought i missed the info and went through the pages a few times in attempt to find the date~ :P

oh.... so sweet~ :wub:

we can always have a skinny Venus~ :lol:

haha actually i was about to ask when is the gathering... thought i missed the info and went through the pages a few times in attempt to find the date~ :P

Sorry about that, Marshy! All those long-winded posts lol! Clear your mailboxes so I can PM you the invites :)

- Ely

Psst... Print them yourself! I know it's terrible but that's what I do >< If you really want them poster quality, Snapfish etc offer very good prices. I just had a canvas done by Brilliant Prints, with a REALLY low resolution (like 64kb!!) but they colour perfected it incredibly. It's one of Rodney White's that I've always loved:

Here, on art.com.

Here is it in my laundry area:

5887000954_b7d90fb60c.jpg

Otherwise, search allposters, art.com, key in either the name of the artist/or title of print and search on etsy, like "love poster" or more specific like "love pop art poster pink" etc.

- Ely

Hi Ely,

The stuff from Rodney White are really gorgeous , beautiful wordings..can i know how much did it cost you to "reproduce" the one with the canvas done by Brilliant Prints?

haa.. no worries.. can always go for gel nails..

then again, pls stop scraping things off floor and walls.

use a proper tool can?

:)

Nothing works better than fingernails when in shower without tools? I'm even colouring grout with my fingertips gawd dammit. When you come over, you can see the woeful tiles. Hate. :furious:

- Ely

Hi Ely,

The stuff from Rodney White are really gorgeous , beautiful wordings..can i know how much did it cost you to "reproduce" the one with the canvas done by Brilliant Prints?

Hi Sheelaa,

Thanks for visiting!

It's 24" by 24", with delivery, about S$170. Yeah, I love Rodney White's stuff, especially the vintage look and I'm keeping the kitsch strictly in the wet kitchen/laundry area :lol: ! They're very prompt and their colour reproduction is excellent.

- Ely

Hi Sheelaa,

Thanks for visiting!

It's 24" by 24", with delivery, about S$170. Yeah, I love Rodney White's stuff, especially the vintage look and I'm keeping the kitsch strictly in the wet kitchen/laundry area :lol: ! They're very prompt and their colour reproduction is excellent.

- Ely

Hi,Hi ,

I've always been a silent visitor to most of the T-blogs..been following the progress of your house since the beginning of your T-blog ,and it's one of the most awesome ones :thumbs up:

Thanks for the info., will definetely get one myself..maybe for the kitchen ..the 2 cappucino cups -Share a Random Moment may just be the one :sport-smiley-018:

Hi,Hi ,

I've always been a silent visitor to most of the T-blogs..been following the progress of your house since the beginning of your T-blog ,and it's one of the most awesome ones :thumbs up:

Thanks for the info., will definetely get one myself..maybe for the kitchen ..the 2 cappucino cups -Share a Random Moment may just be the one :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Sheelaa,

Thanks for following the blog, and finally saying Hi! :) I love that one too - so apt for a kitchen, don't you think?

With Brilliant Prints, you get an automatic 5% online discount plus another $10 off for registration, so go for it! Print on Canvas is another site that does free delivery, but the fee adds up to the same if you take into consideration the discounts. Hope this helps!

- Ely

- Ely

Hi Sheelaa,

Thanks for following the blog, and finally saying Hi! :) I love that one too - so apt for a kitchen, don't you think?

With Brilliant Prints, you get an automatic 5% online discount plus another $10 off for registration, so go for it! Print on Canvas is another site that does free delivery, but the fee adds up to the same if you take into consideration the discounts. Hope this helps!

- Ely

- Ely

Hi again ;) ,

Yes, i think tat's really a splendid piece for kitchen ..think i may go for the "print on canvas" ..guess would really be classy if printed on canvas compared to just a normal print ..thanks Ely :D

Hi, sister Ely

I have been stalking behind your blog admiring your beautiful house in silence! Really like all the decorations and furnitures in the house!! I can't help myself but to praise it openly here! It is truly one of the best renovated homes I have ever seen in this forum!!! :sport-smiley-004:

I hope I do have a chance to visit you and your beautiful home after my China trip. :sport-smiley-018: