Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ely1

The Best Journey Always Leads Us Home

LOL!! erm.. ya i think u n me belong to the same species of thinking otherwise although im shy to admit first ;)

sorry babe, im not a beer person, im a Tequila woman! hehe..

am honoured to be invited definitely, let me know when n i shall bring some booze, teqs n 'make Art' with u :D

Nor am I, actually, it was a recently cultivated habit due to the hot weather, and trying to justify drinking in the afternoon!

More of a wine person, but I do like single malt whiskey as a nightcap :) Bring on those teqs! I'll ready the lemon and salt :P

- Ely

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

am honoured to be invited definitely, let me know when n i shall bring some booze, teqs n 'make Art' with u :D

That wouldn't be film art by any chance would it :o.

It's ok, I was just getting my coat and hat anyway :D.

There was an interesting study that linked the wearing of different lingerie to the mans fidelity, the theory being that by changing the outfits you are tapping in to his brain at a subconscious level and fooling it in to satisfying his subliminal drivers to 'spread his oats'. The studies conclusions were that couples where the lady has various lingerie and regularly wore them during 'intimate' time with her husband we much less likely to have him stray. Certainly less likely than the wife with her "What you think you are doin' hor, you think I'm not tired huh ?. You think get up early, got to work come home look after the kids easy one huh ?. Now you want be like this what like I am not dead tired a'ready.". :P.

RB

May, they have gorgeous dresses (though their recent collections have been less than stellar) but have got several and the jersey is really flattering! :)

Sleek is still undecided due to the humidity and moisture of the bathroom to WIW, so we'll see. Till then, you're the only honoured one with graced with my Lux Ad ;) Besides, I'll pick boring to flooding!! :furious:

- Ely

I am not interested in their dresses or whatever not. If not lingerie for VS then..... Hehe....

Yours will be fine too. After redoing it again, it will not flood. But I am glad my toilet is simple enough that no way mistakes can be made. Haha....

That wouldn't be film art by any chance would it :o.

It's ok, I was just getting my coat and hat anyway :D.

There was an interesting study that linked the wearing of different lingerie to the mans fidelity, the theory being that by changing the outfits you are tapping in to his brain at a subconscious level and fooling it in to satisfying his subliminal drivers to 'spread his oats'. The studies conclusions were that couples where the lady has various lingerie and regularly wore them during 'intimate' time with her husband we much less likely to have him stray. Certainly less likely than the wife with her "What you think you are doin' hor, you think I'm not tired huh ?. You think get up early, got to work come home look after the kids easy one huh ?. Now you want be like this what like I am not dead tired a'ready.". :P.

RB

"I put on my robe and wizard hat..."

:D

- Ely

As the balcony has always been too dark, I recently ordered some handmade wicker balls from Thailand. Really cheap and I was surprised they didn't look cheesy!

5863206060_a85b295732.jpg

5863205984_0d2858a7a9.jpg

5863205844_19c1e79e20_m.jpg

5862655287_6c0e686121_m.jpg

Totally cosy! :)

- Ely

I love ur place! So cosy! ... I adore vs too! Been spreein online for years too.. Keke...

Oh ya, tat shoe closet is a killer! My hub alway comment tat my shoes are piling up, but looking at urs, mine is peanut! Lol...

Btw, I like the chalkboard u hve in ur laundry area.. Isit a diy project ?

I'm thinkin of doing one too.. But scared my boy wil go rub his hands all over the board n then lick it!! Arghh..

As the balcony has always been too dark, I recently ordered some handmade wicker balls from Thailand. Really cheap and I was surprised they didn't look cheesy!

Totally cosy! :)

- Ely

How long until they become the cats new fav toy ;).

RB

"I put on my robe and wizard hat..."

:D

- Ely

Removed. I am sure Ely would understand the intent but it seems others cannot. Not wishing to harm others acute sensitivities.

RB

Edited by RimBlock

Would that be your see through lace robe and ...err.... nope, it is no good, can't think of a way to make a wizards hat sexy without just putting it on a sexy woman.

RB

I can't believe you actually said that rb, there is a fine line between friendly banter and coming across as too intimate especially in this case when you're just a mere acquaintance.

Would that be your see through lace robe and ...err.... nope, it is no good, can't think of a way to make a wizards hat sexy without just putting it on a sexy woman.

RB

RB, I hope you are thinking abt your wife and keep your suggestions and thoughts to yourself. Doesn't sound nice at all putting in so much suggestive words here.

I love ur place! So cosy! ... I adore vs too! Been spreein online for years too.. Keke...

Oh ya, tat shoe closet is a killer! My hub alway comment tat my shoes are piling up, but looking at urs, mine is peanut! Lol...

Btw, I like the chalkboard u hve in ur laundry area.. Isit a diy project ?

I'm thinkin of doing one too.. But scared my boy wil go rub his hands all over the board n then lick it!! Arghh..

Hi ksa,

Thanks for stopping by! Thanks! It was self-designed so am glad everything fell into place nicely *whew*!

Yes, the chalkboard door is DIY - because we have a backdoor where the wet kitchen is, decided to turn it into a feature. Used chalkboard paint and custom made a vintage fork decal :) Stuck on random pictures ("How do I love thee?" and "Book love") with our solemnisation menus :P We didn't even bother to change the door, its' the original 25-yr-old door :P (Oh, and there's a note of thanks from The Husband :P)

5852020111_800b7264b3.jpg

Hmm, so solution for your boy - perhaps you could use those chalk board markers? Or paint a strip higher than he can reach (and miss out on all those cute doodles)?

- Ely

the wicker balls looks good.

Looks like a outdoor bar .. haa .. :)

plus the effect on the walls.. lovely ... :)

Definitely not cheesy at all. I think I should go your place from day to night. Totally different feel....

Thanks footprint and May! :wub:

I try to buy stuff online that helps other charities so am glad this purchase went to the kids in Thailand (had shag cushion covers from Pakistan but they were so bad, the zips were all broken so I threw them away, but no matter, I considered it a donation of sorts :P)

May, you should schedule the visit from early evening to night! Then can sit in the balcony and watch pretty lights, and listen to wailing kid above... :)

How long until they become the cats new fav toy ;).

RB

RB: Nope, The World's Best Cat has an entire box of toys, 20 of which are balls of different textures, sounds, lights, rattles. He only loves Da Bird and Cat Dancer :)

Had a Play Room just for him in Australia:

- Ely